Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the mohammed birthday walk

+6
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:24

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:it may be just me but if i hear the words dual account one more time i might go on a rampage Evil or Very Mad

Fake account is worse.

I'm not really a Dragon.

42the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::bigmachinegun:::shootinggun::gun::bomb::suicide:

43the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:26

right i've set up a topic for all dual accounts and arguements, back on topic

44the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 35a6cjr

45the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:27

y2johnny wrote:BACK ON TOPIC

I was reading some of the comments on the facebook post from the bolton news and come of the comments from both sides of the arguement was disgusting, both male and female.

There was obviously your standard EDL replies on there, male and female going off like they do, but what i didn't expect was the talk of to quote one of the muslim posters "we'll be laughing when "the day" comes!"

and this wasn't the only reference to it.

in amongst all the usual back biting and bickering you'd expect on a topic like that, there was some really scary stuff being said.

Keyboard warriors saying outrageous things???!

affraid

46the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:29

bwfc1874 wrote:

I was reading some of the comments on the facebook post from the bolton news and come of the comments from both sides of the arguement was disgusting, both male and female.

There was obviously your standard EDL replies on there, male and female going off like they do, but what i didn't expect was the talk of to quote one of the muslim posters "we'll be laughing when "the day" comes!"

in amongst all the usual back biting and bickering you'd expect on a topic like that, there was some really scary stuff being said.

Keyboard warriors saying outrageous things???!

affraid

TBH 74, i would have thought some of the stuff on there would be arrest worthy, i don't want to type some of the stuff as it really was quite herendous

47the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

TBH 74, i would have thought some of the stuff on there would be arrest worthy, i don't want to type some of the stuff as it really was quite herendous

Post a link then you unhelpful bellend.

48the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:32

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Post a link then you unhelpful bellend.

go on the bolton news facebook page and look at the comments and replies to comments on the article.

don't know if they have cleaned it up or not now, this was last night and i can't get on FB to check at work

49the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:33

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm just wondering what Johnny thought would happen when starting a thread like this on here?

A civil discussion maybe?  the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 153mkcn

50the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:39

boltonbonce wrote:This dual account business is giving me ideas.
I might start another account myself,if only to extol the virtues of that stalwart of British comedy,'Big hearted Arthur Askey'.
You'd love it. Not enough of Arthur in the media these days.
Mind you,it'd put a huge strain on my mental resources.

That wouldn't be a goer.

It hasn't got the legs.

51the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:42

Copper Dragon wrote:I'm just wondering what Johnny thought would happen when starting a thread like this on here?

A civil discussion maybe?  the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 153mkcn

Not at all, but this dual accounts and constant bickering is poisoning every topic on the site and everyone who is a genuine poster with only one account seems to be the one's getting pissed off with it.

so use your six fingers to wind your neck in

52the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's got short,fat hairy ones.

53the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
Not at all, but this dual accounts and constant bickering is poisoning every topic on the site and everyone who is a genuine poster with only one account seems to be the one's getting pissed off with it.

There have been dual accounts on here since the site was created, the only ones who are getting upset about it are the ones who keep dragging it up on nearly every thread. Now they are getting paranoid about posters who only have one account.

Now which two fingers am I holding up in your direction?

54the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:52

Copper Dragon wrote:

the webbed ones?

55the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:55

Copper Dragon wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

There have been dual accounts on here since the site was created, the only ones who are getting upset about it are the ones who keep dragging it up on nearly every thread. Now they are getting paranoid about posters who only have one account.

It was your slip up that dragged the dual accounts up. I'm honestly not too bothered about them - within reason. 

Now are you White84, Scott or both? Tell the truth.

56the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:56

SO..................has anyone been on to see the comments?

57the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:57

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Did you serve your time on Evostik? Just asking like.

Yet another of your gags you'll have to explain SK.

Sleep
Keep up, you profess to be sharp and educated!

58the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Now are you White84, Scott or both? Tell the truth.

The truth is that you are paranoid.

This is my one and only account on here.

59the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I won't have it said that a Muslim would come out with a comment like that! Muslimism is a peaceful religion so I'm told.

60the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 3 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:02

Soul Kitchen wrote:

I won't have it said that a Muslim would come out with a comment like that! Muslimism is a peaceful religion so I'm told.

TBH that was what shocked me more, openly saying smoe of the things they were.  Obviously you get an article like that you know full well the edl and bnp ites are going to be all over it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum