Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mohammed is the most popular boys name for 2014

+7
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wonder how many have surnames like Haythornthwaite or Birtwistle? 

Rolling Eyes

Is this just in Burnley?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

stop stealing my posts.

Who, me or him?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Who, me or him?

Him.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

So in a few years we'll have a new poster on here called Mohammed Dragon?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Breadman wrote:Who, me or him?

Him.

Who?

It's always struck me as a bit odd that you're not allowed to draw a picture of "The Prophet" but you can name kids after him.

That seems daft to me.

You might do a brilliant picture of him and make him look all fit and sexy and stuff and your kid (Little Mo) might turn out to be a right bastard and spend his life dealing drugs and generally being a knob.

Surely that's a bigger disrespect of "The Prophet's" name than a scribbled drawing?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I wonder how many have surnames like Haythornthwaite or Birtwistle? 

Rolling Eyes
The only Birtwistle I know is from accrington and writes bollocks like this. Bet you don't make it past a minute.Mohammed is the most popular boys name for 2014 Fingers-in-the-ears-smiley-emoticon

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's always struck me as a bit odd that you're not allowed to draw a picture of "The Prophet" but you can name kids after him.

That seems daft to me.

You might do a brilliant picture of him and make him look all fit and sexy and stuff and your kid (Little Mo) might turn out to be a right bastard and spend his life dealing drugs and generally being a knob.

Surely that's a bigger disrespect of "The Prophet's" name than a scribbled drawing?

You bellend, the prophet is called Muhammad, not Mohammed. Read the bloody Quran.

37 seconds, Boncey (and that was a struggle!)

No wonder they were all disappearing down that ladder.

That was shit!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:37 seconds, Boncey (and that was a struggle!)

No wonder they were all disappearing down that ladder.

That was shit!
The audience started a stampede to join them down there!

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You bellend, the prophet is called Muhammad, not Mohammed. Read the bloody Quran.

I can barely do English, so I've no chance with Arabic.

Can't you just tell me what happens?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure there's a movie on it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The butler did it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I lasted 36 seconds. Not my thing at all.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's always struck me as a bit odd that you're not allowed to draw a picture of "The Prophet" but you can name kids after him.

That seems daft to me.

Images in general are a touchy subject which is why Moorish design is angular and structured. I was involved in building a palace for the heir apparent in Qatar (now ruler) and we supplied a 100m coloured glass wall for the swimming pool room with an abstract design of a hunting falcon and that was considered very risque at the time.

Wasn't Mohammed the most popular boys name last year and the year before too? Seem to think it was.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

That seems daft to me.

Images in general are a touchy subject which is why Moorish design is angular and structured. I was involved in building a palace for the heir apparent in Qatar (now ruler) and we supplied a 100m coloured glass wall for the swimming pool room with an abstract design of a hunting falcon and that was considered very risque at the time.

Wasn't Mohammed the most popular boys name last year and the year before too? Seem to think it was.
Classy. Does it have a pool table?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That seems daft to me.

Classy. Does it have a pool table?

No. But it had a gazelle pit the size of a football pitch. Need plenty of meat for parties. This particular chap apparently had a penchant for fine dining, coke and British Airways hostesses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum