Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this the most popular Bolton forum?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I remember a few Bolton forums in the past. There was one run by Billy Bradshaw who loved the power and would ban people for a time period between 24 hours and one week depending on how bad a post was. Hilarious. There was another forum which had a massive clique and a group of them would bully people, there was one right bellend think he had an army sounding name? 
I recognise some of the names here and some who have posted a lot but not been seen for a long time. Wonder what happened to them?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You don't fool me mate but glad to see you back again.

Bolton Banter was the one with Billy Bradshaw in charge - he once banned Natasha for 'outing' Mich Upson (remember him...) to his supposed employer at Durham Council iirc, - I remember a lot of people believed all the stuff on the internet to be true back then - some still do now too of course!

Billy (Chris was his real name) decided to become a season ticket holder at FC Man United (or whatever they are called) and closed the site down but it was on its knee's anyway after he banned Monty and myself for something or other - I forget what it was now.

Monty and I jumped to The Wanderer forum and most everyone else followed us from Bolton Banter because we had stuck up for something that Billy had not liked and thus banned us - but everyone else knew we were in the right at the time.

It was on The Wanderer's forum that a bloke called 'Soldier of the White Army' appeared, got asked to be a mod and basically took over the site - I'd been banned by them by now anyway because I'd previously had been asked to be a mod and told them that I would treat everybody on there equally whether they were in the 'clique' or not.

That didn't go down well!!!

The Wanderer's still goes but it's even deader than this place the last time I had a look at it.

The big forum of course is WandersWays - and of course I've been banned off there also - this time calling out one of the clique off there for threatening violence on a near eighty-year-old poster, the next time he saw him down the match.

Good job I don't take all this shit seriously and can laugh at all the nutjobs I've encountered - and those I still do on here!

I do hope you stick around again for a while.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wanderersways is clearly the busiest site but is definitely run by a clique who have known each other for a long time. I have absolutely no problem with that but beware if you post something they don’t like or you’re going to be hammered, as I can we’ll testify. There is very little actual dialogue or discussion, mainly one liners which therefore fill lots of pages. I’ve been banned a couple of times and don’t tend to visit it much any more. I prefer posting to sites like this and Trottersforever where you can have proper discussions with others who have different views without being told you’re a c—t and to f—k off. Pretty sad really but if that’s how they want to run the site that’s up to them. 😉

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off 🤪

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who’s Mad Dog then? I don’t have a clue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]