Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back by popular demand!

+6
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
Sluffy
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back by popular demand!  Empty Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 20:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pork flavoured ice whilst stocks last!

2Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 20:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see you back!

3Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 20:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Good to see you back!
Thank you Smile

4Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 20:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OH NO!

Back by popular demand!  1*jc8NYLqFmcN7wlpILQIzcA

5Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:OH NO!

Back by popular demand!  1*jc8NYLqFmcN7wlpILQIzcA
Very Happy

6Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 21:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome home,KP. Very Happy

7Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 21:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks mate Very Happy

8Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 21:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here’s a song for you all…

9Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Fri Jun 10 2022, 22:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Pork flavoured ice whilst stocks last!

Happy to see you back.

We can't fool ourselves though that the basic issue you left because of, is still with us and needs to be addressed otherwise it won't go away.

I for my part therefore will keep to my side of the fence and not laugh at Wanderlust providing he doesn't post his rantings of hatred and lunacy such as he did claiming that the Chancellor of the Exchequer set's the whole of the country's fiscal policies (the total financial running of the UK economy) simply to gain him instant popularity in the current opinion polls, or that he, Wanderlust, knows how the Government in its entirety works based on his knowledge of working in a NON GOVERNMENT organisation!!!

For those of you that don't know, organisations such as the Bolton Wanderers Supporters Trust is an example of a NGO (Non Government Organisation) ffs!!!

It really shouldn't be hard in the least for him to do so considering no sane and rational person would spout such utter bollocks in the first place would they?

Therefore and using Wanderlust's very own words...

wanderlust wrote:if you can stop him being a wanker,  I promise I'll not respond.

...which I consider to be entirely fair and reasonable on my part and fwiw, what I've offered to do numerous times before over the years.

I trust this will be fully agreeable to everyone?

..dunno..

10Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sat Jun 11 2022, 01:31

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great to see you back KP.
Go easy with the music posts though mate.   Very Happy

11Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sat Jun 11 2022, 03:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As if the sluffy and wanderlust saga is still dragging on. Sluffy you are the main reason the more popular members rarely or no longer post on here anymore. 

It’s a shame because you had the best BWFC forum around back in the day and I loved the banter on here

12Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sat Jun 11 2022, 06:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I heard it's all going off again on Nuts!

If KP promises not to post any Johnny Hates Jazz, Enya, St. Winfred School Choir videos and Boggers spews his delusional JackanorITK more often it could get lively.
Someone get Johnny back and leave a trail of Twirl crumbs to lure Nat in and we'll all be looking forward to a lively pre-season Behind Enemy Lines.

I'll commit to keep dishing out annual ass-whoopings in the competitions if all the other regulars raise hell and make Nuts a fun place to visit again. No baiting allowed - life is too short (for most of you).

13Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sat Jun 11 2022, 07:40

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yeah, welcome back KP and you Sluffy, let’s hope peace continues?? 😉

14Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sat Jun 11 2022, 12:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers everyone!

You will all have to thank Norpig for reaching out to me on Twatter and coaxing me back. Very Happy

15Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sat Jun 11 2022, 12:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Cheers everyone!

You will all have to thank Norpig for reaching out to me on Twatter and coaxing me back. Very Happy

Well done to Norpig then because I really do believe Nuts is unsustainable without the enormous work you put into it.

It really is a shame that things got so bad that you felt you had enough and left.

I'll stick to my side of the bargain as to what I've said above and which I have stated numerous times previously and hopefully now we can FINALLY put a stop to all the visceral hatred and stupidity that has infested this site from the Brexit and Anderson era, up to you leaving.

16Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Sun Jun 12 2022, 11:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Welcome back KP. I'm also in the process of dipping my toes in this particular water. Seems OK so far.

Didn't realise Nat had also buggered off, so we really need to get her back. Anyone with any attractive offers for her? (Other than Twirls and Pepsi)?

17Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Mon Jun 13 2022, 08:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see you back KP, the site wouldn't be the same with you not here  Very Happy

Glad to see Glos and Boggers back too, lets keep up the love from now on apart from when KP posts in the music thread (leave it Boncey  Very Happy)

18Back by popular demand!  Empty Re: Back by popular demand! Mon Jun 13 2022, 08:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Good to see you back KP, the site wouldn't be the same with you not here  Very Happy

Glad to see Glos and Boggers back too, lets keep up the love from now on apart from when KP posts in the music thread (leave it Boncey  Very Happy)
I wasn't going to say a word. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum