Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your best memory in the premier league

+12
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
Mallorca Trotter
Mr Magoo
Keegan
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
largehat
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

You lot should start a new topic: Your best bowel movement.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think there's some irony that a thread about Bolton in the Premier League turns into a debate about bowel movements.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Too many to recall. Playing Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena under Big Sam and coming away with a 2-2 draw.

Allardyce had got us into Europe, before he jumped ship, but it was definitely Megson on the touch-line at the Allianz Arena. Sadly I only watched it a couple of weeks ago as I have the DVD.

Edit: just re-read and it sounds as though it was the first time I had seen the game. I was there, but bought the DVD later, and watch the DVD every now and again.

Last edited by bwfc71 on Wed May 09 2012, 13:17; edited 1 time in total

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thing is, though, we talk about the best moment in the Premiership - but we have been in the Premiership on 3 separate occasions! So which period are we talking about, or is it from all 3 stints?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bayern at the Allianz,Jussi 2 last minute pen saves v Rovers,Beating Ipswich 4-1 our 1st season back Bobic Hat Trick that day.Plus it sent the Tractor Boys down after the Night of Barry Knight.JJ'S screamer v WHU 1-0in that 6 pointer.Frandsen n JJ,s wonder strikes v Boro that kept us up 2-1.2003Beating Man U at OLd Twatford.Anelkas strike v Arsenal world class.So Many i think im gonna cry after what Gartside,Megson,Coyle have done.Can we beat Stoke probably not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum