Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yesterday I had to use public transport. And to make matters worse there was no Business Class carriage on the train so I had to sit with the plebs.

People annoy me. Uneducated, vulgar twats basically.

At one point a fat chav attempted to stick his bare bottom out of the window as we passed some offices, but had to give up when he realised his arse was bigger than the window. An old bloke turned to me and said "oh to be young again and be carefree".

After I'd finished bashing his head in I explained that I am only 29 so am still young myself, and that at no point in my life have I felt the need to stick my naked bottom out of a train window. Or any window for that matter.

But when I got home and put my slippers on I got to thinking - is pulling a mooney part of growing up and have I missed out?

Have you ever pulled a mooney?

2Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 19:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never have,never will. Anyone who does should be given the birch.
Or forced to  spend a week watching ITV.

3Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 19:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Never have,never will. Anyone who does should be given the birch.

Apparently it's normal for young people to pull mooneys.

4Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 19:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Never have,never will. Anyone who does should be given the birch.

Apparently it's normal for young people to pull mooneys.
Can't say I've noticed. However,if you want to look at an arse,be my guest.
Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_YsJpYpFUkMNB0XG87OSyp1iKKTjCPNCbxFkQti1nxcbi-t07UQ

5Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 19:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone should pull a mooney at least once before they die.

6Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 20:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Everyone should pull a mooney at least once before they die.

When was your last mooney Scott?

7Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 20:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Everyone should pull a mooney at least once before they die.

When was your last mooney Scott?
Last night.

8Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Last night.

Where?

9Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 20:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Last night.

Where?
Someone walked past my house and looked in, so i gave them something good to look at.

10Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 20:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Someone walked past my house and looked in, so i gave them something good to look at.

I couldn't help but look, you were stood in the window with knob in hand.

11Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Thu Jan 29 2015, 20:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I couldn't help but look, you were stood in the window with knob in hand.
Babe station must've been on, was it about 10pm.

12Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Empty Re: Have You Ever Pulled a Mooney? Fri Jan 30 2015, 01:49

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes when i was 27 somewhere near St Helens on the White lines in the middle of a country road late at night with cars swerving all over the place after seeing my bollocks hanging in their headlamps. If I remember right it started off in a McDonald's in Stockport did one in pendlebury before heading out to St Helens, I was of course very drunk which kicked off in Ardwick working our way through Piccadilly, Deansgate,and pendleton salford and Irlam a lot of people saw my bollocks that night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum