Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who pulled the plug this morning?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 11:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on KP admit it, you ballsed up didn't you?  Very Happy

I had a panic when i couldn't get on, at first i thought Sluffy had had enough and shut it down for good  affraid

2Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 12:12

i didn't even notice  :whistle:

3Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 12:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you're even more addicted than me Johnny  Very Happy

4Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 13:28

come off it, not like a messaged you through another medium panicking this morning or anything Very Happy

5Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 14:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Norpig, I spent all morning looking for the missing cable.

Who pulled the plug this morning? 21l92xh

6Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 14:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Sorry Norpig, I spent all morning looking for the missing cable.

Who pulled the plug this morning? Downlo13
you're a trooper KP

7Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 14:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Sorry Norpig, I spent all morning looking for the missing cable.

Who pulled the plug this morning? 21l92xh
That looks like what's behind my desk. I'm beyond the cable tidy. I need to sort myself out.

8Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 14:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the back of my telly is similar, we've just got a kitten and he's always mooching about behind there. I'll find him hanging from an HDMI cable behind there at some stage

Last edited by Norpig on Mon Oct 17 2016, 14:27; edited 1 time in total

9Who pulled the plug this morning? Empty Re: Who pulled the plug this morning? Mon Oct 17 2016, 14:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:the back of my telly is similar, we've just got a kitten and he's always mooching about behind there. I'll find him hanging of an HDMI cable behind there at some stage
Like me,I bet you're always promising to get it sorted,but never quite getting round to it.

I never know where to start.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum