Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i really am useless without sat nav

+4
Jake McHale
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1i really am useless without sat nav Empty i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 10:48

Ive been coming over the a628 to rotherham and other places east of the pennines with my job for about just over a year now.  For some reason, my brain told.me this must be snakes pass.  So this morning the signage on the motorway said snake pass closed.  So drove well out of my way about an extra 30 miles only to find out snakes pass is the a57 and i could of saves myself 45 minutes if i had actually  bothered to look at a map.

What a dick!!!!!

Ah well.  Only 5 tests to do all day (equivalent of about an hour and a halfs work) so time to catch up on arrow, flash and the 100 Very Happy

I'm the same, once my phone runs out of battery and I'm out and about I've had it!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never used a Satnav and I'm up and down the Motorway every weekday. The M61 Southbound from Westhoughton to joining the M60 is a bloody nightmare every day. You have my sympathy Johnny.

I wouldn't mind but the sat nav work have provided is a binatone. Worst peice of shit ever.

Might have to bunk work bread tonight in his love nest

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have never used a Satnav and I'm up and down the Motorway every weekday. The M61 Southbound from Westhoughton to joining the M60 is a bloody nightmare every day. You have my sympathy Johnny.

Im the same rt.  Practically live on the m6. Everywhere you go there are roadworks and idiots crashing into lorries.  And then the bellends who want a right good nosey so they can tell there partners "there was blood everywhere" even though there never is

I have a rule where when people.are adjoining and there is a queue that it works like a zip.  Everyone just let one person on and it will move a lot quicker.  But no.  You get people trying to force there way in, people trying to block them.  Just makes it worse.

Time to look for a braindead office job again i think.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I have never used a Satnav and I'm up and down the Motorway every weekday. The M61 Southbound from Westhoughton to joining the M60 is a bloody nightmare every day. You have my sympathy Johnny.

Im the same rt.  Practically live on the m6. Everywhere you go there are roadworks and idiots crashing into lorries.  And then the bellends who want a right good nosey so they can tell there partners "there was blood everywhere" even though there never is

I have a rule where when people.are adjoining and there is a queue that it works like a zip.  Everyone just let one person on and it will move a lot quicker.  But no.  You get people trying to force there way in, people trying to block them.  Just makes it worse.

Time to look for a braindead office job again i think.
It's human nature to swan neck". I much prefer to use route finder than sat nav. Sat nav doesn't always deal with one way systems effectively. 
Many years ago some post codes in Liverpool dropped you in the wrong shop if you used "new technology".

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The title of this thread is three words too long.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

First time i used a sat nav was in florida, got it with the hire car it was an old type that you plugged in and i typed in the code for orlando and after about an hour i took it back to dollar at the airport and said it keeps telling me to go to Tampa then i felt a right twat when she said its on the Tampa route you leave at jnc.....

Natasha Whittam wrote:The title of this thread is three words too long.
Not what you was saying for the best 7 seconds of your life last night

10i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 11:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
Smile
7 seconds is way too long. How do you do it?

11i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 12:16

Soul Kitchen wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Smile
7 seconds is way too long. How do you do it?
Treaty treaty 3 times

12i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're just great sat-navs, totally stress free .

13i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sat Navs are great - no pre-planning required, just put in the postcode and off you go...

14i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Sat Navs are great - no pre-planning required, just put in the postcode and off you go...

I don't have a sat nav, I have a brain.

And when Armageddon comes where will you be without your fooking sat-nav? I'll tell you.....lost.

15i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

when armageddon comes i'll have no place to go.

16i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:54

You can't read a map, Nat, because you are a bird and your brain doesn't work in the right way to interpret the images and convert them into what you are seeing in front of you out of the car window.

Fact.

Shoes and handbags - yes.

Getting from A to B without getting lost and bursting into tears - no.

17i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:56

Breadman wrote:You can't read a map, Nat, because you are a bird and your brain doesn't work in the right way to interpret the images and convert them into what you are seeing in front of you out of the car window.

Fact.

Run and hide

18i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You can't read a map, Nat, because you are a bird and your brain doesn't work in the right way to interpret the images and convert them into what you are seeing in front of you out of the car window.

Fact.

You utter fucking bellend. I don't need a map because I have a brain that remembers things or can read signs.

You just signed your own death warrant. I'm coming for you once my fanny heals.

19i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 20:12

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I know where i'm going even when i dont.

20i really am useless without sat nav Empty Re: i really am useless without sat nav Tue Feb 03 2015, 20:16

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Fact.

You utter fucking bellend. I don't need a map because I have a brain that remembers things or can read signs.

You just signed your own death warrant. I'm coming for you once my fanny heals.

Youve got ages bredders "the op" waiting list is well long. Youd be surprised how many people want a mangina

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum