Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are there so many scots on TV

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Why are there so many scots on TV Tue Feb 24 2015, 02:46

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The Buggers are everywhere on the weather,News,etc,can't bloody understand a bloody word they say Lorraine Kelly pisses me off with her wee this and wee that, wee means pee,I wish they'd all piss off back to jockland. Years ago you had to speak properly to be on TV.Carol Smillies another one,mind you I'd give her one on a wet Wednesday afternoon, I suppose they do have some uses. Men in skirts what's that about? That jug eared pillock Charlie with his socks and skirt someone needs to have a word in his ear.

2Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Re: Why are there so many scots on TV Tue Feb 24 2015, 03:07

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There was a scot I kind of had a grudging liking for used the same pub I did for awhile in salford a little man called strangely Scotch Eddie a quiet man at the bar and one night his best mate Big Eddie coincidence!! Was in swearing and scotch said leave it out there's women here, Big say's something to scotch and scotch explodes and smacks the fuck out of him and carries on kicking big on the floor, when he,s finished he calmly sits back at the bar says to big who's bleeding all over get up and finish your beer yer puff. Big was a right size and hard bastard but he got well done by his wee mate,another bloke said to big what happened you let him do that to you ? Big says I dunno I did'nt see it is he fast or what.

3Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Re: Why are there so many scots on TV Tue Feb 24 2015, 10:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was this found in a dungeon written in shit?

4Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Re: Why are there so many scots on TV Tue Feb 24 2015, 13:05

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Was this found in a dungeon written in shit?
A wee dungeon.

5Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Re: Why are there so many scots on TV Wed Feb 25 2015, 02:49

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You do know I do this just to wind you up Hipster:D

6Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Re: Why are there so many scots on TV Wed Feb 25 2015, 09:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It seems to work Very Happy

7Why are there so many scots on TV Empty Re: Why are there so many scots on TV Wed Feb 25 2015, 09:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It does I barely slept last night thinking about this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum