Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Amos loan stint extended

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ben Amos loan stint extended Empty Ben Amos loan stint extended Mon Mar 02 2015, 15:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ben Amos has had his loan stint with Bolton Wanderers extended by a further month.

The Manchester United goalkeeper first linked up with the Whites back in January, after Adam Bogdan was ruled out for two months through injury.

Initially serving as cover, Amos has started each of Bolton’s last two matches since making his debut as a substitute against Nottingham Forest last month, after Andrew Lonergan was stretchered off with a head injury.

And following recent events, Neil Lennon has moved quickly to tie Amos to the club for a further month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Ben Amos loan stint extended Empty Re: Ben Amos loan stint extended Mon Mar 02 2015, 16:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why not till the end of the season? Surely that would make more sense than going back every four weeks especially if Andy Lonergan is going to be out for longer than a couple of weeks. With Bogdan not due back till early next month doesn't it make more sense to have Amos as at least a backup till May and let Adam get properly fit ready for next term?

3Ben Amos loan stint extended Empty Re: Ben Amos loan stint extended Mon Mar 02 2015, 16:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

have to say i have been impressed with him so far, looks a good keeper, too good to be 3rd or 4th choice at United.

4Ben Amos loan stint extended Empty Re: Ben Amos loan stint extended Mon Mar 02 2015, 17:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:have to say i have been impressed with him so far, looks a good keeper, too good to be 3rd or 4th choice at United.

Me too. He's decent.

5Ben Amos loan stint extended Empty Re: Ben Amos loan stint extended Mon Mar 02 2015, 20:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And you wonder why I have been quiet in the last few weeks
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum