Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seller feedback

+5
rammywhite
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Seller feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Seller feedback Fri Mar 06 2015, 00:23

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I would send the seller a message saying that they should have given a more accurate description. If they are nice to you and apologise then say thanks and leave it at that.
I bought a camera off eBay, new, boxed etc but the charging cable was faulty, i let them know, and they offered a part refund, i said no its fine because they were so polite.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Seller feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Seller feedback Fri Mar 06 2015, 07:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggie wrote:I would send the seller a message saying that they should have given a more accurate description. If they are nice to you and apologise then say thanks and leave it at that.
I bought a camera off eBay, new, boxed etc but the charging cable was faulty, i let them know, and they offered a part refund, i said no its fine because they were so polite.
Biggie,

Serious question!
I'm thinking of buying a new camera at the minute- the old one is slowly dying.
I do mainly wildlife photography.
Do you think its safe buying expensive equipment off ebay?

23Seller feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Seller feedback Fri Mar 06 2015, 12:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Biggie wrote:I would send the seller a message saying that they should have given a more accurate description. If they are nice to you and apologise then say thanks and leave it at that.
Biggie,

Serious question!
I'm thinking of buying a new camera at the minute- the old one is slowly dying.
I do mainly wildlife photography.
Do you think its safe buying expensive equipment off ebay?

Rammy, I have bought loads of stuff off ebay and rarely had a problem. Just check the sellers rating before you commit. Any negative feedback is recorded by the buyer so you can see whether the seller has a good reputation or not.

24Seller feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Seller feedback Fri Mar 06 2015, 13:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I would never buy something really expensive from Ebay.

If I'm gonna buy a camera or laptop or tele or whatever, I wanna know that if it breaks within a year, I can just take it back and they'll sort it out.

What a piss around it must be just to get your money back on something like a big camera off ebay. That's if you get your money back because it's basically your word against the seller's with most issues, and most of them aren't that arsed about customer service. Certainly not as much as a big high street company anyway. Then there's the cost of sending it back, which I think is usually the buyer's to bear.

A good percentage of the technology I buy breaks within a year and Argos just give you your money back 99 times out of a 100, which is good enough for me.

25Seller feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Seller feedback Fri Mar 06 2015, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:A good percentage of the technology I buy breaks within a year

You must be doing it wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum