Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Like Most and Least About Bolton Nuts?

+11
Norpig
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
xmiles
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Keegan
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

This forum is fortunate in having many members who are here practically every day. What keeps you coming back? What don't you like about us? I'm interested in hearing your views. It needs not be an essay - a sentence, bullet points - whatever. Go on, you know you want to!™

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like taking the piss out of posters, and reading the world news .

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously...I like the banter, the funny stories, the witty responses. My Mrs must thin ikI'm crazy sometimes, laughing at a BWFC fans forum. Radio Nuts is great as is the chat box. I like trying to help make this a more enjoyable experience for everyone.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the rich diversity of characters.... and the humour.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like the humour, piss taking, and the occasional serious talk, and just the diversity of people, topics, conversations.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't really know why I joined,apart from fact that it was a chance to interact with other supporters. I only know two other Trotters down here.
That being said,I think what keeps me here is the humour,because mark my words,this is the best,and certainly the funniest Wanderers forum out there. Even the arguments make me laugh.
Like the music thread too,despite 58 trying to get me banned from it.
But it's always nice to see you.........go on,you know you want to! Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I like the humour and the wide range of topics discussed and the fact that we are all Bolton fans.

I also think the site is well moderated.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Thanks for the feedback so far. Dislikes?

Not enough Bruce Forsyth-related stuff.

But I'm struggling to see how you can sort that.

You need to advertise for a Brucey expert to come in and offer some advice.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Chairmanda will be sharing her heartwarming, gently humourous personal anecdote soon, so that should help.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not enough Bruce Forsyth-related stuff.

But I'm struggling to see how you can sort that.

You need to advertise for a Brucey expert to come in and offer some advice.
Forgot to mention that bloke from Walkden.
Argumentative bastard. Very Happy
And I don't believe Manda has a Brucie related story. It's a political trick. She's out to make a LibDem out of me!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Negative - not enough Natalie Imbruglia or Neighbours stuff

Positive - 99% of it

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well I'm not liking the picture of the Riverside at the top of the board.

Although it does resemble a match day these days.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think I am the only political party to offer a heartwarming gently humourous personal anecdote of Brucie, and I can not think why this pledge hasn't appeared on my leaflets so far. 
Serious answer, I like the diversity of topics, the way that most of the time there's humour and respect, hearing the views of others on our team, club and future as from a distance it's my best source of info, and it can be relaxing interacting with people who otherwise have nothing to do with my 'real life'

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the chatbox and radio nuts, they are great ideas and really add value to the site

I love the way topics never stay on topic for longer than 10 posts.

I don't have any real dislikes although some of the incessant arguing can be a pain in the arse (yes i do mean you Scott and Breaders Very Happy)

Radio Nuts is a great feature to be fair, as others have said the diversity of topics and opinions is a big plus.

Don't dislike anything really.

Norpig wrote:the chatbox and radio nuts, they are great ideas and really add value to the site

I don't have any real dislikes although some of the incessant arguing can be a pain in the arse (yes i do mean you Scott and Breaders Very Happy)

Scotty and me enjoyed a virtual handshake yesterday (I wanted to make my peace with him before "you know who" snaps again and bans me for good), so we're cool now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:the chatbox and radio nuts, they are great ideas and really add value to the site

Scotty and me enjoyed a virtual handshake yesterday (I wanted to make my peace with him before "you know who" snaps again and bans me for good), so we're cool now.

cheers:party::drinks:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

negative - insensitive bullying by Nat thats ruined my life.

positive - the rest. 

Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum