Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Like Most and Least About Bolton Nuts?

+11
Norpig
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
xmiles
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Keegan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:negative - insensitive bullying by Nat thats ruined my life.

Mad

I think you love it seeing as you've followed me round various sites over the last 10 years.

No sympathy.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:negative - insensitive bullying by Nat thats ruined my life.

Mad

I think you love it seeing as you've followed me round various sites over the last 10 years.

No sympathy.

Or have you followed me? Muse on that for a second.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What i like least is that there is not enough of that fecker Magoo.
What i like most is when it all kicks off.

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I also like it when Nat get's dominant.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:What i like least is that there is not enough of that fecker Magoo.

where is Magoo? I can't remember the last time he was on here

the only other forum i have been on is pistonheads and comparing it to that is a bit unfair as it is worth millions.  Saying that i haven't been on there for a long time as there is too many members and you cant have a decent discussion on there.  i know the mods are trying to attract more members for here which is a good thing as i don't think it will get to the stage that pistonheads is at.  (thats not a dig, it's a bit of a beast of a forum is pistonheads) but thats why i prefer it here than there to be honest.

no real dislikes either.  i think the mods put a lot of time and effort in for us mere mortals with the innovative chatbox and radio nuts etc.  they do take a lot of shit and must have no tongues left after biting it constantly to stop them going all "falling down"

Oh.............one other dislike, breadders MASSIVE avatars. Wink

Norpig wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:What i like least is that there is not enough of that fecker Magoo.

where is Magoo? I can't remember the last time he was on here
he hasn't posted for almost two weeks, should we call his warden or something?  Maybe he couldn't reach the red pully thing or he has been trying to mow his lawn again

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

maybe he's managed to build a brick wall around him and he can't get out Very Happy

Norpig wrote:maybe he's managed to build a brick wall around him and he can't get out Very Happy
i reckon he has been hog tied by some local yokels playing banjo's.  he'll be a changed man next time he posts.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I like Bolton Nuts because it delivers what it promises.

Numpty 28723 wrote:I like Bolton Nuts because it delivers what it promises.

Nuts Boltonians?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love everything about Nuts. Absolute bellends who take everything seriously and have mental breakdowns, the abuse, the fights, the extreme views, and Magoo.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I love everything about Nuts. Absolute bellends who take everything seriously and have mental breakdowns, the abuse, the fights, the extreme views, and Magoo.

yeah but what do you think about the forum?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
yeah but what do you think about the forum?

Shite.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I love everything about Nuts. Absolute bellends who take everything seriously and have mental breakdowns, the abuse, the fights, the extreme views, and Magoo.

Why did you ba......ah, forget it.

Are we cool now?

It's been over an hour and a half now, so I'm taking your lack of a response as a "no".

Fair enough, can't say I'm overly disappointed or surprised.

Never mind.......I'll survive.

Breadman wrote:It's been over an hour and a half now, so I'm taking your lack of a response as a "no".

Fair enough, can't say I'm overly disappointed or surprised.

Never mind.......I'll survive.

You can put away the gloria gaynor cd now bread

What Do You Like Most and Least About Bolton Nuts? - Page 2 8cdc5-dramatic-squirrel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum