Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White 84 sends his love

+11
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
scottjames30
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
bryan458
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Bwfc1958
wanderful life
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 11:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

white84 can't be away too long, think of all the EDL rallies he would miss

22White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 12:55

I'm far from 84's biggest fan, but hammering his wife is a little bit much to be fair.

23White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 13:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'm far from 84's biggest fan, but hammering his wife is a little bit much to be fair.

Ex wife...

24White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 13:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's just breadman that's been hammering his wife. That's how he knows her house is filthy.

25White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 13:09

Wouldn't touch it with yours, mate.

Although you've got to give the guy some credit.

Six months ago he's on holiday with one bird, happily posting pics of her flipping me the bird, and now he's binned her off, met a millionairess, swept her off her feet, moved into her massive house in Lostock, got his kids in Bolton school and buggered off to the Bahamas.

The bloke's a gigolo!

(Or a lying, fantasist, racist dickhead, depending on your point of view.)

26White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sun Mar 22 2015, 19:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderful life wrote:Currently in the Bahamas,before you say BOLLOX and all that,when he got married again it was to a girl who's family are Millionaires.
That's why he lives in Lostock in a nice house,and his girls go to Bolton School.
He may be daft but he played a blinder there.
As for Bolton I've made a comment.
Read a few posts.74 is still a junkie,brain muddled by super strength home grown.I believe all the kids smoke these days.
I'm sure he'd pass on his best to RT n SK lucky sod.
As for BM do you want pictures I'll phone him.

Never visited the Bahamas but it's on my bucket list. I believe Nassau is one of the most expensive to live in the whole of the Caribbean. Maybe one day.

27White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bryan458 wrote:The Bahamas, is that a pub in Wigan???
No, you're thinking of Berkeley Square!

28White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Mon Mar 23 2015, 22:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Got to say that the EDL know how to stitch a tory up!!Very Happy

29White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Fri Mar 27 2015, 23:33

wanderful life

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

albino Seen 84 he stayed at the Hyatt ba a mah or something like that.
How stupid the same person that flipped BM the bird is his second wife.hes got two teenage daughters to her.How stupid to think he was in Barbados then he's been divorced.
Only someone who is completely stupid could think that.
I'm sure insulting his wife,is very adult,especially from a moderator.
Her family are rich so I think 84 got a result.
There seems to be a bit of bitterness and beauty comes from within and she is a nice lady who does a lot for Charity.
Call her all you want for me,I drive a 12 year old Corsa and consider 84 as one of my best mates.
I'm sure it's easy to insult from behind a keyboard or mock but I very much doubt that any of you would say it to his face.
None of you know him and like sheep you follow Breadman like sheep.
KP you are a mod( expect better off you)
84 is the type of guy who if he is your friend you can call him 24/7 and if he can help you.
I know Mandy,she has an Autistic Son,and when you have two kids most houses are not the best,especially council accomadation.
White 84 works with her husband.You moan about 84 living in Lostock,Becuase the girl he married the second times family were Rich,but then you mock Mandy saying she has a scruffy house in Pendlebury.
He's been Married to her for 15 years.
Breadman your just a prick.

No wonder White 84 does not come on this site.I don't bother but I was just going to go on Wanderers news now.
The stupid comments the same girl who gave Breadman the finger is the same girl who he's been with for 15 years.
Now I can understand why he'd love to knock Breadman Out!
He is one annoying twat.
That's the last post I'll be putting on here 1958 there's no disgrace being on JSA I was on it for 3 months last year. 
Sluffy seems a gentleman but 84 would not post on here again even if you unbanned him.

30White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 00:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't judge everyone by the comments of a few posters. Nuts is like real life, some people you'll never get on with, others you'll get on with like a house of fire.

31White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 08:15

wanderful life wrote:albino Seen 84 he stayed at the Hyatt ba a mah or something like that.
How stupid the same person that flipped BM the bird is his second wife.hes got two teenage daughters to her.How stupid to think he was in Barbados then he's been divorced.
Only someone who is completely stupid could think that.
I'm sure insulting his wife,is very adult,especially from a moderator.
Her family are rich so I think 84 got a result.
There seems to be a bit of bitterness and beauty comes from within and she is a nice lady who does a lot for Charity.
Call her all you want for me,I drive a 12 year old Corsa and consider 84 as one of my best mates.
I'm sure it's easy to insult from behind a keyboard or mock but I very much doubt that any of you would say it to his face.
None of you know him and like sheep you follow Breadman like sheep.
KP you are a mod( expect better off you)
84 is the type of guy who if he is your friend you can call him 24/7 and if he can help you.
I know Mandy,she has an Autistic Son,and when you have two kids most houses are not the best,especially council accomadation.
White 84 works with her husband.You moan about 84 living in Lostock,Becuase the girl he married the second times family were Rich,but then you mock Mandy saying she has a scruffy house in Pendlebury.
He's been Married to her for 15 years.
Breadman your just a prick.

No wonder White 84 does not come on this site.I don't bother but I was just going to go on Wanderers news now.
The stupid comments the same girl who gave Breadman the finger is the same girl who he's been with for 15 years.
Now I can understand why he'd love to knock Breadman Out!
He is one annoying twat.
That's the last post I'll be putting on here 1958 there's no disgrace being on JSA I was on it for 3 months last year. 
Sluffy seems a gentleman but 84 would not post on here again even if you unbanned him.
I'd tried to follow what you were saying but got confused by the White 84 works with Mandys (Whoever she is) husband, then he has been married to Mandy for 15 years. Is she a bigamist or have I misinterpreted the ramblings of a illiterate simpleton?

32White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 08:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bye then don't hurry back either of you  Very Happy

33White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 09:09

Mandy is the first wife. She has two kids one of which is autistic and wanderful life works with her husband.

The new wife is the rich one and white 84 has been with her for quite a few years, so not new exactly but newer than mandy. And it is the newer one who fingered breadman. (Is there anyone who hasn't done that)

Is that right?

34White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 09:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which one is in the Ku Klux Klan?

35White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 09:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They all look the same to me.

36White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 09:55

I think white84 used to do the voice-over summaries at the end of Soap.

Remember them?

37White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 09:57

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't think I'd want to finger Breadman, I prefer women.

38White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 09:58

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman wrote:I think white84 used to do the voice-over summaries at the end of Soap.

Remember them?
Richard Mulligan.

39White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 10:01

Jake McHale wrote:Don't think I'd want to finger Breadman, I prefer women.

Stop kidding yourself jm. You know you want to. I'm breads newself designated pimp. Pm me when your ready

40White 84 sends his love - Page 2 Empty Re: White 84 sends his love Sat Mar 28 2015, 10:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderful life is 84s secutary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum