Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers v Burnley

+9
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
Hip Priest
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Any club that would but Stan Ternent in charge is obviously not to be taken seriously.

I was being impartial until this from the Breadman.

Someone who hates Neil Warnock should always be taken seriously. 

Burnley all the way for me now.

22Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Sir Bobby Charlton wrote:"The first time I ever saw a professional game was at Newcastle," added Charlton. "Nat was playing as a centre-forward and they were talking about him as this youngster who had just burst onto the scene, and he was just fantastic."

We all like the Lion.

23Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:43

I played under Stan when I lived in Padiham.

(I worked with his lad and he managed our works' team.)

He was fucking clueless and even I could see it.

He made us all take our boots off and try trapping balls with just our socks on to "improve our technique and feel", the fucking idiot......

I broke two toes. (Seriously.)

24Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
Sir Bobby Charlton wrote:
Jimmy was one of the most fantastic midfield players that I have ever seen

He was a fecking crap manager for us I remember!

So was Owen Coyle but you liked him as a player.  Suspect

Many did but I never thought he was anything special - certainly nowhere near as good as McGinlay or Walker, or a little later Nathan Blake.

25Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:49

I was honestly amazed when I looked back at Coyle's record as a player with us, as he wasn't actually with us long, was he?

He seemed to have been here a lot longer.

I think it was the fact that he scored some key goals that makes it seem longer.

26Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
He was fucking clueless and even I could see it.

You couldn't see anything of the sort Breadman.

Burnley were on the slide before he came in and he helped us stay out of the basement, get promoted and get within '1 goal' of getting into the play offs for the Premier League.

That's without mentioning the miracles he worked at Bury before hand.

27Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:55

He broke my toes, ergo the man is a cock.

28Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Mar 25 2015, 23:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He 'clashed heads' with someone at Burnley Cricket Club and that wasn't his fault either.

If you're trying to stop a football with your toes knowing that you don't have any boots on, then I'd say that is your own fault.   Smile

29Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 00:24

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"Burnley were shit, I only ever wanted to play for Bolton Wanderers" (Willie Morgan).

So there you have it CD.

Thanks for that Willie. tongue

30Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 00:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit of a silly thread this CD especially on Bolton site! Very Happy

31Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 00:32

And you can't ever argue with a man who once owned a successful chain of laundrettes.

Bolton 1 - 0 Grubby-clothed hill dwellers.

Boom!

32Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 00:45

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Bit of a silly thread this CD especially on Bolton site! Very Happy

It is but name a Site "Bolton Nuts" and you're Just asking for trouble.

33Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 00:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hip Priest - Here's Willie Morgan looking on after beating Napoli 3-0 at home and thinking .... 'that's enough champagne for Miller, I'm Scottish for goodness sake'

Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 344cwhj

34Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 CBCLliyW4AAV6Cb

Bolton #19, Burnley #26. Next question? Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

35Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton has more class, so id say Bolton.

36Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Apr 01 2015, 18:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton News wrote:Meanwhile, Wanderers played a behind-closed-doors friendly against Burnley yesterday, with new Liverpool loanee Jordan Lussey and Kaiyne Woolery on the scoresheet in a 3-1 win.

37Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Apr 01 2015, 18:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:
Bolton News wrote:Meanwhile, Wanderers played a behind-closed-doors friendly against Burnley yesterday, with new Liverpool loanee Jordan Lussey and Kaiyne Woolery on the scoresheet in a 3-1 win.

You beat us on debt today as well.  Very Happy

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/bolton-wanderers-debt-increases

38Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Apr 01 2015, 18:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

See? There's no contest. Wink

39Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Apr 01 2015, 18:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:See? There's no contest. Wink

Very Happy

40Bolton Wanderers v Burnley - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers v Burnley Wed Apr 01 2015, 18:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Keegan wrote:

You beat us on debt today as well.  Very Happy

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/bolton-wanderers-debt-increases
this so called debt is nothing to worry. Nice try though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum