Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Bread get Bolton Nuts closed down?

+6
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has he been spotted yet

There are two people i reckon it could be depending on whose description is correct

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fuck off. He wasn't the guy going on about mansion tax
And why not? Was he dressed too smart for that Q? Very Happy

He was called phil and not bread Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:He was called phil and not bread Smile
I couldn't remember the name they said on the box so knowing his real name, it's not him.  :biggrin:

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes his real name is Blackpool Milk-Roll.

He's got one of them silly double barrelled names the upper class twit.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce knows exactly who it is

In all seriousness if abdul warburton asks a question.......well, lets just say he is probably not wearing pants

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was just on then, dark skin,glasses, red shirt

I reckon in all seriousness he is either the guy sat next to the bloke who asked the very first question or the guy next to the girl who worked in a cinema on zero contract hours.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's wearing a green jumper Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we all go and stand outside waiting for them to come out and someone shouts Breadders, we will know who he is then!

karlypants wrote:He's wearing a green jumper Very Happy

That's the one next to the guy who asked the very first question i think

On a side note. If labour swapped millband for jim murphy tonight i think they would walk the election

I texted in sarong Breadman give us a wave but i don't know if they show the texts

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fairly convinced that was breadman on the front row. He air quoted and said he's a bolton fan. What more proof do you need

Might apply for the salford one next week

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote: He air quoted and said he's a bolton fan. What more proof do you need

...and the broadcast was from?

Blimey, that was a long night.

And nobody wins the prize for spotting me because, having just watched it back on the iPlayer, you can only see me (very) briefly for about half a second near the end.

And I didn't get to ask a question or add my thoughts at any point, despite having my arm in the air for most of the evening, so I wasn't able to crowbar in my Nuts reference.

For the record, it was going to be in reference to the Leaders' debates shown earlier in the evening and went along the lines of:

"I believe the people of Bolton are shrewd enough to cut through all the spin and pick the best man for the job. It's not a popularity contest and you'd have to be a Nutter to vote for someone based solely on how they came across on TV. If that was one of the criteria for election, Bruce Forsyth would have been returned as PM years ago."

Denied!

Epic fail!

Sorry.

Breadman wrote:Blimey, that was a long night.

And nobody wins the prize for spotting me because, having just watched it back on the iPlayer, you can only see me (very) briefly for about half a second near the end.

And I didn't get to ask a question or add my thoughts at any point, despite having my arm in the air for most of the evening, so I wasn't able to crowbar in my Nuts reference.

For the record, it was going to be in reference to the Leaders' debates shown earlier in the evening and went along the lines of:

"I believe the people of Bolton are shrewd enough to cut through all the spin and pick the best man for the job. It's not a popularity contest and you'd have to be a Nutter to vote for someone based solely on how they came across on TV. If that was one of the criteria for election, Bruce Forsyth would have been returned as PM years ago."

Denied!

Epic fail!

Sorry.
that would have been epic bredders.  you wasn't sat next to the guy who asked the very first question or the woman who worked at a cinema on zero hour contracts was you?

Nope, I was stuck at the back, not far from the bald guy in the dark grey shirt who popped up a couple of times.

It was all a bit of a set-up really.

They knew who would be asking the questions right from the off and I didn't get a chance to submit mine because I rocked up right at the last minute.

I did meet a guy I haven't seen for over thirty years though and we're going for a pint next week, so it wasn't a dead loss.

Right, I'm off out for the day now, so I'm not being rude if I don't reply, I'm just not here.

Laters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum