Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smack The Little Bastards

+10
scottjames30
rammywhite
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Norpig
okocha
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:11 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any kid over 2 understands what a naughty step is and why they are being punished.

It's a simple fact that discipline generally has a positive impact on behaviour. I'm guessing the army have discipline for a similar reason.

You can guarantee all these scrots hanging about outside the Spar haven't felt a knuckle sandwich on their chin very often.

42Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 am

Natasha Whittam wrote:Any kid over 2 understands what a naughty step is and why they are being punished.

It's a simple fact that discipline generally has a positive impact on behaviour. I'm guessing the army have discipline for a similar reason.

You can guarantee all these scrots hanging about outside the Spar haven't felt a knuckle sandwich on their chin very often.
my daughter is not quite two yet.

anyway, i'm sure there are many more factors as to why children misbehave, act out or even commit crime.  Attention, whether its good or bad, upbringing, whilst i think some people can be too soft i feel it can also go the other way, even the current state of the economy, kids feeling like they are owed something and if they can't get it by means honestly, they find another way.

i honestly feel like a telling off done in the right way can be as effective as a tanned arse.

43Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:36 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
i honestly feel like a telling off done in the right way can be as effective as a tanned arse.

Dreamworld.

Expect to be dragging your daughter off the Spar doorstep in about 12 years.

44Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 am

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Dreamworld.

Expect to be dragging your daughter off the Spar doorstep in about 12 years.
i don't think so.  back to your insulting best though.

45Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:00 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

I've just been to the Spar for a pack of Twirls. 5 chavs stood outside. I guarantee you that every one of their parents thought like you when they were 2 or 3 years old.

Start slapping now and save your daughter, your family, and the local community.

46Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I've just been to the Spar for a pack of Twirls. 5 chavs stood outside. I guarantee you that every one of their parents thought like you when they were 2 or 3 years old.

Start slapping now and save your daughter, your family, and the local community.
Was you smacked as a child Natasha

47Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:54 pm

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Was you smacked as a child Natasha

Not nearly enough, I'd say.

48Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:10 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman gives Nat a low blow:D

49Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Breadman gives Nat a low blow:D

There's nothing to blow down there.

50Smack The Little Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Smack The Little Bastards Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Breadman gives Nat a low blow:D

There's nothing to blow down there.

So that answers that then..........post op

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum