Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

your top ten tv programmes/series

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
xmiles
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1your top ten tv programmes/series Empty your top ten tv programmes/series Thu Apr 02 2015, 23:40

Reverse order

Prison break
The simpsons
South park
Lost
Scrubs
Misfits
Top boy
The walking dead
Breaking bad
The wire

2your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Thu Apr 02 2015, 23:49

Put that can down (you've already had 12 and just because there aren't any calories in it, it doesn't mean that it's not full of Evilness).

And when you combine it with chocolate, you get a perfect storm of "I wanna create new threads, MotherHubbard!!!" randomness.

Bed time. Very Happy

3your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Thu Apr 02 2015, 23:53

Breadman wrote:Put that can down (you've already had 12 and just because there aren't any calories in it, it doesn't mean that it's not full of Evilness).

And when you combine it with chocolate, you get a perfect storm of "I wanna create new threads, MotherHubbard!!!" randomness.

Bed time. Very Happy

Smile

Im trying to detract from all the religious and political seriousness and spread a bit of light hearted relief.

Was going to do.a top ten video games one too but i feel i will be the only one contributing on that one

4your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Thu Apr 02 2015, 23:58

Alex Kidd in Miracle World obviously.

No brainer.

5your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Put that can down (you've already had 12 and just because there aren't any calories in it, it doesn't mean that it's not full of Evilness).

Bed time. Very Happy
lol!  That is so true! I have had 4 cans of Guinness and 2 toffee crisps, fun size aero and fun size fruit pastilles!

Now opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio as I feel that I haven't had enough booze yet! Very Happy

6your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:00

Breadman wrote:Alex Kidd in Miracle World obviously.

No brainer.

That was the one built into the master system II wasnt it.....

Good.choice Smile

7your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could spend all day trying to decide my favourite top 10 video games! Very Happy

8your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:09

KP, you're a bit younger than me, so there's still hope for you - Don't mix booze and chocolate, it never ends well, mate.

Johnny - Yes, it was the built-in game on the Master System 2 (Outstanding vintage console knowledge there, mate - Rispeck!) and it was unfinishable.

The fuckers at SEGA made the last level impossibru to complete.

You fought your way through three hours of basically the same level, repeated endlessly but with slightly differing backdrops, and then wound up in a sealed room in a castle with a ghost head that floated about a bit and then killed you.

Every time.

At least you get a gun in COD.......

9your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 08:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Top ten in reverse order:

The Shield
South Park
Game of Thrones
Frasier
Monty Python
Larry Sanders Show
Seinfeld
Sopranos
Simpsons
The Wire

10your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Sopranos
The Wire
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Father Ted
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Game of Thrones
Bottom
Eastbound and Down
Spaced

11your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:The Sopranos
The Wire
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Father Ted
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Game of Thrones
Bottom
Eastbound and Down
Spaced

Dexter and Father Ted nearly made my top ten too.

12your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In no particular order:

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Big Bang Theory
Frasier
Suits
Person Of Interest
Boston Legal
Inbetweeners
Law & Order
Modern Family
Prison Break

13your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The wire
Six feet under
The x files
Mad men 
Skins
Lost 
Freaks and Geeks
Orphan Black
Curb.

14your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The wire
Six feet under
The x files
Mad men 
Skins
Lost 
Freaks and Geeks
Orphan Black
Curb.

Very Happy

You still owe me £32.

15your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 13:15

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Idiot Abroad
Big Bang Theory
Gotham
The walking Dead
Fringe
Only Fools and Horses
X Files
Wire in the Blood
Grimm
The 100

16your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 13:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In no particular order....

Game of Thrones
Under The Dome
Father Ted
Frasier
Wentworth Prison
Spooks
Hustle
Ripper Street
Peaky Blinders
Doctor Who

17your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 14:00

The Sopranos
Father Ted
South Park
Band of Brothers
Fawlty Towers
Banshee
Trailer Park Boys
Jackanory
Classic Albums - Various
Sherlock

18your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 14:18

I don't watch much T.V so can't pick 10,

Father Ted
The Mighty Boosh
Hello Ladies
Extras
Big Bang Theory
Frasier
Seinfeld
Fargo

19your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 15:07

Fargo!

Shit, how did I forget that?

Brilliant adaptation of a classic film.

20your top ten tv programmes/series Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 15:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and i forgot Trailer Park Boys  :facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum