Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

your top ten tv programmes/series

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
xmiles
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 15:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's certainly not easy is it! Very Happy

22your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:and i forgot Trailer Park Boys  :facepalm:

Favourite TV programmes, not sexual partners.

23your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 16:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

24your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:22

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Band of Brothers

Superb.

The hairs stood on end all the way through that series. 

I'll add a few to the recent-ish funnies that haven't been mentioned.... Vicar of Dibley, Dinnerladies, Thin Blue Line and Gavin and Stacey.

25your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote: Vicar of Dibley, Dinnerladies, Thin Blue Line and Gavin and Stacey.

None of them were funny.

26your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote: Vicar of Dibley, Dinnerladies, Thin Blue Line and Gavin and Stacey.

None of them were funny.

Obviously not to you who likes the Yank interpretation of comedy.

Which usually means it's on a par with having your teeth pulled without anesthetic.

27your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:32

I forgot Peep Show.

28your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:39

Copper Dragon wrote:
Breadman wrote:Band of Brothers

Superb.

The hairs stood on end all the way through that series. 

What did you think of The Pacific?

I thought it was a bit of a let down if I'm honest.

29your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Obviously not to you who likes the Yank interpretation of comedy.

Which usually means it's on a par with having your teeth pulled without anesthetic.

I think you're in the minority if you think Dinnerladies is better than Frasier, Cheers, Curbs, Modern Family etc.

30your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

None of those mentioned can better 'The Phil Silvers show' (Bilko) or 'The Honeymooners', from the 50's.
Each to his own though. Seinfeld would be way up there too.

31your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 21:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
What did you think of The Pacific?

I thought it was a bit of a let down if I'm honest.

I haven't watched it because I haven't fancied it. I probably wouldn't like it either.

The British actors and the European theatre of war sold Band of Brothers to me and it didn't disappoint. Even the theme music (which was a British performance) was brilliant and hooked you.

32your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My top 10 I think are:

Shameless
2 Pints of lager & a packet of crisps
Bottom
Fawlty Towers
24 Hours in A&E
Only fools and Horses
Mrs Brown's Boys
Phoenix nights 
Peep Show
The Hotel

33your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 21:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I think you're in the minority if you think Dinnerladies is better than Frasier, Cheers, Curbs, Modern Family etc.

Maybe so but I haven't heard of the last two.

Frasier and Cheers were crap to me, not that I've watched much of either of them.

34your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 21:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gold have started showing Cheers again.

I find American humour and their programs in General shit and unfunny.

35your top ten tv programmes/series - Page 2 Empty Re: your top ten tv programmes/series Fri Apr 03 2015, 21:25

Spike tv is starting soon on freeview and sky

Might start watching justification and sons of anarchy

Breaking bad is on it too. One episode every night until the end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum