Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your player of the season?

+13
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Sluffy
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
bryan458
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Boggersbelief
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Who is your player of the season?

Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap0%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap6%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap0%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap18%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 18% [ 6 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap3%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap3%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap6%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap15%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 15% [ 5 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap9%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Who is your player of the season? Vote_lcap24%Who is your player of the season? Vote_rcap 24% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who is your player of the season? Empty Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 12:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With only 2 games left till the end of the season I thought I would be a great opportunity to find out who your player of the season is and why?

Last edited by karlypants on Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:00; edited 3 times in total

2Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 12:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Josh Vela. started the season as a nobody, ending the season as a vital first team player

3Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 12:50

Should have put a poll on this.

Poor modding.

4Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 12:50

Vela's a good shout though, I'd give it to him and Clough as young player.

5Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 12:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Should have put a poll on this.

Poor modding.

Poll now added! Smile

6Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:10

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Should have put a poll on this.

Poor modding.

Poll now added! Smile
Smile

i'm going for cloughy, as soon as he came onto the scene things really started to look up.

Just hoping he isn't another mavies and ups on first name terms with the medical staff

7Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clough was excellent when he came in but over the whole season it would be Vela or Ream for me.

8Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 13:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:Clough was excellent when he came in but over the whole season it would be Vela or Ream for me.
I would go with that.

Ream is as solid as they come and Velas transformation from a player on the verge of leaving to first team regular has been quite spectacular.

9Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:09

Pratley.

10Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:17

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's the emergence of Clough that'll be the thing I remember most from last season, I think.

11Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 14:19

Zach Clough is my new hero. But he's only made 8 appearances this season.. not sure he should win player of the year purely for that to be honest.

12Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lonergan has easily been the most consistent performer, even through the first few months when Dougie was in charge.

Did Vela even play under Dougie, I forget.

13Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lonergan for me too.

14Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Even though ALF only joined at the back end of January, we probably would have been in a bit of bother without his goals.

Probably not been here long enough to justify player of the season.

Just saying.

15Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Lonergan has easily been the most consistent performer, even through the first few months when Dougie was in charge.

Did Vela even play under Dougie, I forget.

Dougie did all he could to make sure Vela would never play for us at all, thank god he went the clueless idiot

16Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:28

Got to say, what came out about Freedman's policy towards the youth team players baffled me. Doesn't sound like their reaction was very good but I don't understand what he was trying to achieve with separating them from the first team.

Hope he regrets that.

17Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 18:41

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Liam Trotter should win this hands down!!!!!

::mad::

18Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 19:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm voting for Clough. No one player has had a great season but some of the loan players and youngsters have truely made a difference

19Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clough deserves it.

20Who is your player of the season? Empty Re: Who is your player of the season? Wed Apr 22 2015, 20:04

It tells you all you need to know about our season when some kid who only played 8 games is getting so many votes.

I bet Mark Davies is fuming.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum