Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infested with worms

+13
Banks of the Croal
okocha
Sluffy
karlypants
wessy
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:15

Probably more appropriate rt

42Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ICopper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just stating my observations. You'll never find a bad word from me about bonce but he has sly digs at me likewise sluffy who called me a wum, never had a bad word about him until that point, yes I've had a pop at CD in the past but not for a while, yet he insists on talking about me.

Absolute drivel.

You speak it fluently.

43Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:21

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I was taking a break until Wednesday for a reason. 
I think I said some time ago that a close friend was dying from cancer,and a day or so ago I was told that the end was near. 
I booked some time off to go up to Newcastle and spend a few days with him and his family.
Unfortunately he passed away late last night,so it was all to no avail.
I enjoy nuts,it takes me away from the big wide world,and gives me the chance to chat and talk bollocks with fellow supporters. 
I wasn't really digging a big hole in the garden,I was simply mourning the passing of a very good friend.
That's all I want to say really. I hope you can get nuts back on track,because it's a great site,with some crackerjack posters.
It's been hard trying to crack jokes today. I think I'm done for the time being.

Sorry to hear about your loss Bonce.  
Echo that, so sorry Bonce, thinking of you, whatever gets you through (yup even a gently amusing heartwarming anecdote is all yours if it eases your pain for a mo) much affection, mx

44Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:21

Boggers. Wanna cuddle?

45Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:24

Did you not have one when you were hiding together earlier?

46Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

for Christs sake lads can we all stop this please? All this aggro is ruining a great forum. People have digs at each other but most of the time it's just banter but lately it's got a lot nastier.

We all need to take a step back and look at what we are doing, do we really want this site to fall flat on its back? I know i don't because i genuinely love coming on here and can't imagine not being on here now.

47Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading this thread reminds me of this song.

48Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Boggers.  Wanna cuddle?

Depends who with

49Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:28

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Boggers.  Wanna cuddle?

Depends who with

Me.........again Smile

50Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:for Christs sake lads can we all stop this please? All this aggro is ruining a great forum. People have digs at each other but most of the time it's just banter but lately it's got a lot nastier.

We all need to take a step back and look at what we are doing, do we really want this site to fall flat on its back? I know i don't because i genuinely love coming on here and can't imagine not being on here now.

To be fair I was just defending myself.

51Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its a trap Boggers.

52Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:33

scottjames30 wrote:Its a trap Boggers.

Do you want one too.

Come on everyone now

Group cuddle

Shake out the hate and i will think of a top 5 list thread for in a bit.

My treat

53Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:35

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorry  to hear that Bonce. tough losing a mate !! for what it's worth your a decent guy and a great poster. Not a clue what this thread is actually about.

54Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how about top 5 weird crushes? That would make for a good thread  Very Happy

55Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Sorry  to hear that Bonce. tough losing a mate !! for what it's worth your a decent guy and a great poster. Not a clue what this thread is actually about.

Me neither! Commiserations Bonce.

56Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:37

Norpig wrote:how about top 50 weird crushes? That would make for a good thread  Very Happy

Jeez norpig, you have a lot of weird crushes

57Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm sure i could think of a few but not 50!

58Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dont stop moving baby your only going to drive me crazy.

Wiggle Wiggle.

59Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:39

Norpig wrote:i'm sure i could think of a few but not 50!

I couldnt possibly. Id be run out of town just doing a top.5

60Infested with worms  - Page 3 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Not a clue what this thread is actually about.

Thanks for your input

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum