Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infested with worms

+13
Banks of the Croal
okocha
Sluffy
karlypants
wessy
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Norpig
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My condolences to you Bonce! Smile

62Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

My condolences too mate.

My thoughts are with you.

63Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 23:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Time for some careful individual reflection:- Do your posts invite respect and admiration?
 Do you have something worthwhile to contribute? What are you trying to achieve by being on the site? Is it about  comradeship..... or some personal ego-trip? Are you just trying to hurt others?

My respect goes to people like Bonce who avoids most confrontation and often has something interesting or witty to say. Condolences re your friend, Bonce, and do try to keep your pal Breadman from leaving. The interplay between the two of you is priceless. Avoid the empty vessels.

I also feel that Sluffy is sincere in his aims for the site, and tries to be fair and tolerant in a role being made unnecessarily harder by some of the crass, hateful comments that reflect worse on the perpetrators than on the intended targets. One or two posts are borderline criminal. We need to bear in mind that sites like this are now coming under increasingly close scrutiny from the authorities.

The site loses all value if we cannot behave like civilised human beings towards each other, with our common passion for Bolton Wanderers.

64Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Sun Apr 26 2015, 23:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well said Okocha! :clap:

65Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 01:13

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Time for some careful individual reflection:- Do your posts invite respect and admiration?
 Do you have something worthwhile to contribute? What are you trying to achieve by being on the site? Is it about  comradeship..... or some personal ego-trip? Are you just trying to hurt others?

My respect goes to people like Bonce who avoids most confrontation and often has something interesting or witty to say. Condolences re your friend, Bonce, and do try to keep your pal Breadman from leaving. The interplay between the two of you is priceless. Avoid the empty vessels.

I also feel that Sluffy is sincere in his aims for the site, and tries to be fair and tolerant in a role being made unnecessarily harder by some of the crass, hateful comments that reflect worse on the perpetrators than on the intended targets. One or two posts are borderline criminal. We need to bear in mind that sites like this are now coming under increasingly close scrutiny from the authorities.

The site loses all value if we cannot behave like civilised human beings towards each other, with our common passion for Bolton Wanderers.

I agree, I only started posting on Bolton Forums because I needed to show my Frustration on how things were going on and off the pitch "previously you had to write to or read The Buff.

Time moves on, The Internet Evolves, we can talk about it in real time.

We move onto other Topics, Politics, Music, Comedy ... more or Less Anything Goes but as long as you keep it Civil and in good Humour, don't see any problems.

Just think things have Strayed a bit lately and for the Worse.

66Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People keep saying the site is dying I've honestly never seen it this busy. 

lets face it for some reason people love giving it the big one on football forums. 

Boring imo but I'll just avoid the threads where's it's going on and focus on important topics. Poetry, popular culture references in media, religion and positivity.

67Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:21

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People keep saying the site is dying I've honestly never seen it this busy. 

lets face it for some reason people love giving it the big one on football forums. 

Boring imo but I'll just avoid the threads where's it's going on and focus on important topics. Poetry, popular culture references in media, religion and positivity.
Morning Hipster

68Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People keep saying the site is dying I've honestly never seen it this busy. 

Morning Hipster.

69Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm sorry for your loss, Boncey. I recently lost a friend who was horribly murdered in one of the most vicious criminal acts I know of. A 35 year old dude I've known since he was a teenager was gunned down at his home along with three teenagers (the eldest one was just 16!) who just happened to be on the street outside. Hanging out on Nuts helps to keep some amount of sanity in this mad, mad world but the nonsense and handbags on here lately just makes a bad situation worse.

I wish the members of this forum would realize that there are more important things in the world than petty quarrels and instead of spending so much time focusing on our differences, we should celebrate our similarities. I hope next season is far more successful than this one has been so that this time next year, Bolton Nuts will once again be a forum where like-minded individuals come to chill out, have a laugh and cheer on the club we all love and support.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

70Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 11:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well said Keegan :clap:

71Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 11:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning everyone, echo the thoughts of others. Best wishes to Boncey.

72Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 11:36

Condolences to both of you, a friend of mine was found dead last weekend - only 24. As you say it puts thing in perspective.

As I side note, 'Infested with worms' might be my favourite Boggers contribution ever, very funny stuff.

73Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 11:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think 74 is gay for me.

74Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 11:53

Boggersbelief wrote:I think 74 is gay for me.
he can join the queue

Morning Boggers Smile

75Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 12:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Afternoon johnny lad, it's another glorious day

76Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 12:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So far the BN have got the weather forecast wrong as they say there will be showers coming later in the afternoon.

Let's hope the sunshine stays till late evening. sunny

77Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 12:14

Boggersbelief wrote:Afternoon johnny lad, it's another glorious day
Going to be a great day boggers, capped off by a stonking win tonight!!!

COYWM

78Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 12:15

karlypants wrote:So far the BN have got the weather forecast wrong as they say there will be showers coming later in the afternoon.

Let's hope the sunshine stays till late evening. sunny
How do you expect them to get the weather right when they can't even get the news right.

Journo's and editors who rival magoo for spelling etc

79Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 12:19

Boggersbelief wrote:I think 74 is gay for me.

I'm just glad to see you're not bitter Boggers!

Out of interest, would I have survived your cull?

80Infested with worms  - Page 4 Empty Re: Infested with worms Mon Apr 27 2015, 12:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, you've gained my acceptance

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum