Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 31]

121plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jun 07 2015, 08:48

Away to wigan st judes this morning. Bolton shirt on Smile

Lets go Langworthy Very Happy

plans for the day - Page 7 Giphy

122plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 09:59

Busy weekend this weekend. Whats everyone else upto?

Swimming now with the lad. Then shopping. Then a football borthday party. (Finally footy and not rugby Smile )

Tomorrow we have rugby in the morning and then the manchester day parade in the afternoon.

Ill be glad to go back to work for a rest Smile

123plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 12:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had to work this morning to cover for a mate. Haven't worked a Saturday for 3 years,so I wasn't best pleased.
Added to which,monsoon conditions were predicted,so I got myself well protected,only to find myself sweating like a pig after the rain failed to show. Don't know how the BBC weather service gets away with it.
Horse racing and footy for the rest of the day. cheers

124plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 12:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Busy weekend this weekend.  Whats everyone else upto?

Swimming now with the lad. Then shopping.  Then a football borthday party.  (Finally footy and not rugby Smile )

Tomorrow we have rugby in the morning and then the manchester day parade in the afternoon.

There's rarely any rest when you have kids. My weekends a very similar.

125plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the wifes out with her sister all day so i'm looking after the kids. Lots of DVD's and me pretending to be some kind of animal for my 3 year old Daughter  Very Happy

126plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 13:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel like I am on the war path today with ebay, bought a metal frame bed 2 weeks ago and there was a nut and bolt missing to secure the base board to the side rail and seller ignored my request for the bits so opened up a case.

He can have the fecking thing back now at his cost as it now squeaks as well, off to Next as has been mentioned about the quality of furniture! (thanks Norpig) and will pay 5 times the price, at least I know it will be safe and sturdy.

As the saying goes, buy cheap buy twice!

127plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I feel like I am on the war path today with ebay, bought a metal frame bed 2 weeks ago and there was a nut and bolt missing to secure the base board to the side rail and seller ignored my request for the bits so opened up a case.

He can have the fecking thing back now at his cost as it now squeaks as well, off to Next as has been mentioned about the quality of furniture! (thanks Norpig) and will pay 5 times the price, at least I know it will be safe and sturdy.

As the saying goes, buy cheap buy twice!
my whole house has next furniture, sofa downstairs and full bedroom set upstairs, you get what you pay for and i'd rather pay a bit extra for better quality

128plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 15:42

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Busy weekend this weekend.  Whats everyone else upto?

Swimming now with the lad. Then shopping.  Then a football borthday party.  (Finally footy and not rugby Smile )

There's rarely any rest when you have kids. My weekends a very similar.

Im knackered. Playing footy at the party and chasin the little girl round everywhere has wiped me out. M and s burgers for tea and breaking bad tonight. Smile

129plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 13 2015, 23:50

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Was planning on sorting my Screw and Nail draws out .

They'd got very mixed up lately,  you couldn't find a good Screw when you wanted One.

Anyway went for a day up The Yorkshire Dales.

130plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 09:05

down in guildford again today, set off at quarter to 4 this morning.  hoping to be back around 5 tonight.

131plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 09:14

Bike ride up the East Lancs today.

Hoping to get to Knowsley and back but I'll settle for Haydock if the old legs start struggling.

The serious training starts here..... Very Happy

132plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 10:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going to collect loads of Bullshit for growing my veg.

133plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 11:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:Bike ride up the East Lancs today.

Hoping to get to Knowsley and back but I'll settle for Haydock if the old legs start struggling.

Took the kids to Knowsley safari park on Thursday just gone and its a fair old trek down the lancs. Wouldn't fancy doing it on a bike, in the rain.

I'm always a little apprehensive going to Knowsley but luckily I made it out of the monkey enclosure with my windscreen wipers and screen washers intact. Others wern't so lucky.....

134plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 11:15

Bwfc1958 wrote:

Took the kids to Knowsley safari park on Thursday just gone and its a fair old trek down the lancs. Wouldn't fancy doing it on a bike, in the rain.

I'm always a little apprehensive going to Knowsley but luckily I made it out of the monkey enclosure with my windscreen wipers and screen washers intact. Others wern't so lucky.....
when i had my pick up we used to take the back off and leave some fruit in there so they would all climb in.  my lad used to love it.   we had about 15 in there at once Smile

135plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 11:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

when i had my pick up we used to take the back off and leave some fruit in there so they would all climb in.  my lad used to love it.   we had about 15 in there at once Smile
We did have quite a few jumping all over the car and the kids loved it. I was just hoping to get through unscathed.  One bloke was sat there while a baboon was ripping his screen washers off. He was beeping his horn and waving his arms around like a fucking lunatic while I drove past having a laugh at him.  Very Happy

136plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 11:43

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

We did have quite a few jumping all over the car and the kids loved it. I was just hoping to get through unscathed.  One bloke was sat there while a baboon was ripping his screen washers off. He was beeping his horn and waving his arms around like a fucking lunatic while I drove past having a laugh at him.  Very Happy
one had my screen washers off.  ripped it out and had it swinging out of his mouth when he jumped off and started humping another monkey.  another one was sat on my bonnet playing with himself.  and one trip i lost a wing mirror, windscreen wiper and screen washer.  there is no point going if you don't go through the monkey bit.  i love it

137plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jun 22 2015, 11:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I agree. I can never understand all the people that go through the car friendly route outside the fence. The monkey enclosure is probably the best selling point of Knowsley so if you're not going to experience that there's not much point bothering going.

138plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 07:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its going to be a great day for everyone today, i can feel it in the air cheers

139plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 07:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great day for me already Scott.
Woke up this morning,which means I'm still alive. Must check on Brucie.
Sun shining here,so whatever you're all up to today,have a good one. Very Happy

140plans for the day - Page 7 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 09:46

boltonbonce wrote:Great day for me already Scott.
Woke up this morning,which means I'm still alive. Must check on Brucie.
Sun shining here,so whatever you're all up to today,have a good one. Very Happy

Very Happy

Swimming with my lad done
Shopping picked up done
Two parcels picked up from sorting office done

And its not even 10 am yet

Going to the rock in bury to buy my lad a well deserved minion teddy from build a bear.

Got some tips runs to do
Get the car cleaned
And then a family do tonight for my aunty and uncles 50th or 60th wedding anniversary.

Have a great day all

Peace out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum