Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 31]

141plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 11:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

off to A gig tonight, Ron Sexsmith at the RNCM, then we have a family outing to a friends 40th birthday party to go to tomorrow.

You put me to shame Johnny,need to get out more with the kids especially now the weathers improving

142plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 16:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

a lof of gardening done this afternoon and my boy has learned to ride his bike without stabilisers  cheers a good day

143plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 16:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can I borrow his stabilisers? Razz

144plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 16:45

Minions movie tonight.

Kidnapped the nephew so we don't look weird.

I don't care that he's now 17 and wants to go out with his girlfriend tonight, he's coming!

145plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 16:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

146plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 19:38

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ha ha!

147plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jun 27 2015, 20:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure they'll make a lovely couple. Very Happy

148plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jul 04 2015, 11:37

Well rugby and swimming both got cancelled this week. So little lad has gone to watch minions with his mother while i took little girl to the park on her new trike. Went on the swings and slide and fed the ducks. Then going to my mums for a bit to sort out what will hopefully be some good news soon. Then homemade pizza for tea. Yes kp home made Very Happy

Tomorrow we are going to the airshow but rather than all the hustle and over crowding at barton we are going to go to the field in peel green cemetery and watch from there.

Plus i need to get my car valeted at some point.

149plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jul 04 2015, 11:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll go to the cemetery when I'm called,and not before.

Have a nice day. flower

150plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jul 04 2015, 12:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm in Singapore for a few days- watching a military parade at the minute(it's 7 o'clock in the evening) and now going for a Chinese. I hope it's as good as Eastern Eye in Rammy.

151plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jul 04 2015, 13:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I'm in Singapore for a few days- watching a military parade at the minute(it's 7 o'clock in the evening) and now going for a Chinese. I hope it's as good as Eastern Eye in Rammy.

I had a Chinese in Singapore in the '79 en route to Indonesia but needed penicillin to sort out the aftermath.

Today I will be mostly sanding and revarnishing the office floor. Oh Joy.

152plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jul 04 2015, 17:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wasted most of my afternoon trying to put a football net and frame together but i got annoyed and slung it all back in the box, i couldn't work out how to attach the net properly  Mad

We are probably going to watch Minions tomorrow but it all depends on the wife and how bad her hangover is  Very Happy She's out all day

153plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sat Jul 04 2015, 18:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Then homemade pizza for tea.  Yes kp home made Very Happy

:clap: Very Happy

Hope you had a great relaxing day mate! Smile

154plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 01:16

Gig in London about lunch time tomorrow then getting on a plane to Philadelphia to play an amended set at about tea-time.

It's going to make TV history apparently  (at least 4 million viewers!) - Simon Le Bon's not too chuffed because he thinks his band's bigger and George Michael says he'll set his wife on me if I get more column space in the papers than him on Monday than me but sod them!

Hope BA (the airline, not he failed website - it's 1985 and the interweb doesn't exist yet) don't get too sniffy about me taking my piano on the plane! Lol!

David says it'll all be fine so I'm not overly worried - he's a love!

Let's all do our bit to feed the Ethiafricans!

155plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 08:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No work today, i like the money but need a rest, i might go for a game of football with my lad.

Then later if the sun is still out, i might have a drink outside.

What are you mental nutters upto today?

156plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 08:52

Breadman wrote:Gig in London about lunch time tomorrow then getting on a plane to Philadelphia to play an amended set at about tea-time.

It's going to make TV history apparently  (at least 4 million viewers!) - Simon Le Bon's not too chuffed because he thinks his band's bigger and George Michael says he'll set his wife on me if I get more column space in the papers than him on Monday than me but sod them!

Hope BA (the airline, not he failed website - it's 1985 and the interweb doesn't exist yet) don't get too sniffy about me taking my piano on the plane! Lol!

Are you getting a delivery of flowers today too Elton

157plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 11:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:Gig in London about lunch time tomorrow then getting on a plane to Philadelphia to play an amended set at about tea-time.

Phil Collins not Elton John if we are talking about Live Aid.

158plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 11:41

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

A partner called david. Plays a piano. Definitely Elton.

159plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 12:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

A partner called david. Plays a piano. Definitely Elton.

Yes, Bread does mean Elton but Phil Collins was the one who did the London and Philly shows.

Maybe he's got a gay friend called David and likes travelling with a piano too?

160plans for the day - Page 8 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 12:10

I was "slightly under the influence" last night when I wrote that and had it in my head that it was Elton John .

However, I woke up this morning, logged on, read it and immediately thought:

"It was Phil Collins, you dick. You've made yourself look a bit stupid there."

So there you go....... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum