Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 31]

161plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Sun Jul 05 2015, 12:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

162plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:26

So Today i  start my four day stint in ulverston.  didn't see any take aways on my way in as i'm in the middle of no where so will have to hope the hotel has good food (and hopefully cheap!)

got plenty to watch including avengers and jurassic park as well as wrong cops, kill me three times and particle fever.  if i get through all them then i am onto sense 8 on netflix (Thanks mum, it's her netflix Smile )

what's everyone else upto?

163plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:So Today i  start my four day stint in ulverston.  didn't see any take aways on my way in as i'm in the middle of no where so will have to hope the hotel has good food (and hopefully cheap!)

got plenty to watch including avengers and jurassic park as well as wrong cops, kill me three times and particle fever.  if i get through all them then i am onto sense 8 on netflix (Thanks mum, it's her netflix Smile )

You have all of us on here too so you are not alone! Very Happy

Are you not on expenses? Smile

164plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:31

Have you got a trouser press in your room?

Hours of fun.

165plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:33

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:So Today i  start my four day stint in ulverston.  didn't see any take aways on my way in as i'm in the middle of no where so will have to hope the hotel has good food (and hopefully cheap!)

You have all of us on here too so you are not alone! Very Happy

Are you not on expenses? Smile
yeah i get £25 a night, so being a non drinker and having a crate of 24 pepsi max constantly in my boot the majority of that is on food.  but i prefer not to spend it all.  i'm hoping they have fish and chips or burgers and stuff and it's not one of these posh arty farty things Smile

166plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh and don't forget your big plate for in the morning! Very Happy

167plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:34

Breadman wrote:Have you got a trouser press in your room?

Hours of fun.
i have no idea yet!  some of the rooms do have a terrace, i'm hoping i have one of these so i can sit out for a bit.  knowing my luck they have cleared out the broom cupboard pending my arrival again. Very Happy

168plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:35

karlypants wrote:Oh and don't forget your big plate for in the morning! Very Happy
The best thing about staying away is always the breakfasts

169plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

a terrace? do they not just stick you in a premier inn or travelodge?

170plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:38

I used to live on Cuppa Soups and bowls of cereal when I was "doing a Partridge".

I'd eat one hot meal in the canteen wherever I was working then go back to my hotel, sit on the bed and watch the tiny telly.

Which was always bolted down at an angle that meant you could only watch it by lying a certain way and always resulted in a cricked neck.

Sad but true - glad I'm out of it now.

171plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I used to live on Cuppa Soups and bowls of cereal when I was "doing a Partridge".

I'd eat one hot meal in the canteen wherever I was working then go back to my hotel, sit on the bed and watch the tiny telly.

Which was always bolted down at an angle that meant you could only watch it by lying a certain way and always resulted in a cricked neck.

You mean you couldn't change the tv angle with using a mirror for when you were in the bath? Very Happy

172plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:42

Norpig wrote:a terrace? do they not just stick you in a premier inn or travelodge?
Premier Inn's tend to be more expensive so i have started looking for last minute deals.  This one was about £100 cheaper over the 3 nights but it does look a bit chintzy

173plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:44

Breadman wrote:I used to live on Cuppa Soups and bowls of cereal when I was "doing a Partridge".

the place i am working at today has supplied me with three bottles of buxton and and a cheese sandwich for lunch.

Need a sleep i reckon so early night

174plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:45

Bath....?

What bath?

I'd have killed for a bath, half the time.

All you ever got was a poxy shower with a mind of its own - freezing cold or nuclear hot with nothing in between.

175plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:47

Breadman wrote:Bath....?

What bath?

I'd have killed for a bath, half the time.

All you ever got was a poxy shower with a mind of its own - freezing cold or nuclear hot with nothing in between.
Very Happy

176plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 10 2015, 07:59

Good Morning Everyone

Long day at work but at least i get to go HOME at the end of it to see the kids i should have never had as they are a drain the worlds resources Wink

Promised the lad i will pick up a maccy d's on the way home so you know whats coming tonight KP!

So apart from that, what has everyone else got planned for the weekend?

Saturday we have swimming in the morning, then going to MOSI to see the Chernobyl exhibition and a spot of lunch somewhere in Manchester, probably spinningfields.

Sunday we have a rugby game in the Morning (Come on you Langworthy, sounds better than saying Reds) then a birthday party and then to ordsall hall for a garden party.

It's Friday people, no moaning and bitching, let have a nice day, everyone loves Friday, even scott i reckon who hates every other day of the week Smile

Peace out

177plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 10 2015, 08:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its school sports day for my boy this afternoon so we are going to watch him, then tomorrow its his school fair so we will end up buying a lot of tat no doubt. I also have to have another go at putting his new goals together which usually involves me getting annoyed and arguing with the wife  Very Happy

178plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 10 2015, 08:46

is it one of these non competitive sports days?  my lad had one last week.

179plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 10 2015, 08:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:is it one of these non competitive sports days?  my lad had one last week.
 sort of, they did a lot of little events like throwing mini bean bags and running but they don't really say who's won or hand out awards.

180plans for the day - Page 9 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Jul 10 2015, 08:51

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:is it one of these non competitive sports days?  my lad had one last week.
 sort of, they did a lot of little events like throwing mini bean bags and running but they don't really say who's won or hand out awards.
yeah thats the same at his school.  they take the fun out of it Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum