Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 31]

341plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 11:05

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
More love making norpig and KP? (To eachother obviously)

Yeah, why not!

Norpig will be in for a right treat! Very Happy
 hang on what's going on here? I never signed up for any man love Very Happy
plans for the day - Page 18 54303097
i'm with 58, (not in the same way as you are with KP, i mean i just agree)  it's time to admit your deep affections for each other, i'll be an usher at the wedding.  Btid can conduct the ceremony, and Breaders will be the one rushing in to say he objects as he loves you both and then it will be a three way gay marriage, the first of it's kind Smile

Other roles will include

Bonce, - Giving away KP
Sluffy - Giving away Norpig
(You'll both be wearing a white flowing gown by the way)
58 - Page Boy
Scott - The guy who turns up in a white vest and goes grabbing at the end of the night
Bridesmaids - Manda (the only real woman on here) Martin and Hipster (Hips will want to do it to be different Smile )
Best man Natasha
Ushers Me, Lusty, Banksy
Everyone else - pissed up guests!

See wedding planned, easy peasy
 i just have one change to make before i agree, i want Johnny as my best man please. Sorry Nat you can be chief bridesmaid instead
The Speech will be fooking awesome

342plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 11:05

Bwfc1958 wrote:plans for the day - Page 18 Ad_129881514
:rofl:

343plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got in from work,and find this!

Whatever happens,I'm not wearing a kilt. Once is enough for me. Cool

If I'm giving KP away,whilst wearing a flowing dress,I must insist on it being fire retardant.

344plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 13:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just got in from work,and find this!

Whatever happens,I'm not wearing a kilt. Once is enough for me. Cool

If I'm giving KP away,whilst wearing a flowing dress,I must insist on it being fire retardant.
:rofl:

345plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 20:21

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
More love making norpig and KP? (To eachother obviously)

Yeah, why not!

Norpig will be in for a right treat! Very Happy
 hang on what's going on here? I never signed up for any man love Very Happy
plans for the day - Page 18 54303097
i'm with 58, (not in the same way as you are with KP, i mean i just agree)  it's time to admit your deep affections for each other, i'll be an usher at the wedding.  Btid can conduct the ceremony, and Breaders will be the one rushing in to say he objects as he loves you both and then it will be a three way gay marriage, the first of it's kind Smile

Other roles will include

Bonce, - Giving away KP
Sluffy - Giving away Norpig
(You'll both be wearing a white flowing gown by the way)
58 - Page Boy
Scott - The guy who turns up in a white vest and goes grabbing at the end of the night
Bridesmaids - Manda (the only real woman on here) Martin and Hipster (Hips will want to do it to be different Smile )
Best man Natasha
Ushers Me, Lusty, Banksy
Everyone else - pissed up guests!

See wedding planned, easy peasy
 i just have one change to make before i agree, i want Johnny as my best man please. Sorry Nat you can be chief bridesmaid instead
what am i going to be then?

346plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 05 2015, 20:22

I put you down as the only real female bridesmaid Smile

347plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry Manda, since this is going to be the wedding of the year lets have 2 chief bridesmaids. I've already contacted OK magazine to see if they want to cover it but strangely they haven't contacted me  scratch

348plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 09:07

Norpig wrote:sorry Manda, since this is going to be the wedding of the year lets have 2 chief bridesmaids. I've already contacted OK magazine to see if they want to cover it but strangely they haven't contacted me  scratch
Thats because i already got you a deal with Attitude Magazine.  It's all under control, you just relax and enjoy your day.

349plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 12:38

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:sorry Manda, since this is going to be the wedding of the year lets have 2 chief bridesmaids. I've already contacted OK magazine to see if they want to cover it but strangely they haven't contacted me  scratch
Thats because i already got you a deal with Attitude Magazine.  It's all under control, you just relax and enjoy your day.
with Nats involvement, sure you can get a sponsorship from Twirls a la beckhams and flake?

350plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 12:44

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
with Nats involvement, sure you can get a sponsorship from Twirls a la beckhams and flake?
they turned us down as nat would bankrupt them with her demands.

but you have just given me an idea for thrones for norpig and kp to sit on

kp's

plans for the day - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMMKBCdq-EuURo7Icf5G9-GnEWZUsS8Ik0_MZradatqGyBDm1Kcw

norpigs

plans for the day - Page 18 9k=

351plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 13:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bagsie the beer throne  Very Happy

352plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 14:34

Norpig wrote:bagsie the beer throne  Very Happy

That's kps

Yours is the sheep one Very Happy

353plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 14:39

See the Racing Thread for what I've been up to today.

Crying or Very sad

354plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Thu Aug 06 2015, 16:32

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Been chopping trees down all bloody day, the rest can wait till tomorrow I am knackered.

355plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:43

Watching the cricket for now then getting the train to Preston this afternoon to pick my new bike up.

Then riding it home.

Hopefully without falling off it or going under a bus.

Fingers crossed.

356plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:46

PLACE YOUR BETS

Falling off - 1/3
under a bus - 2-1
Hit a kerb and go over a bush into someones paddling pool - 9-1
Getting home without a hitch - 5,000-1

357plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:47

Can I have a tenner on a train derailment just outside Chorley please?

358plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:48

Breadman wrote:Can I have a tenner on a train derailment just outside Chorley please?
25-1 no problem Smile

359plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Watching the cricket for now then getting the train to Preston this afternoon to pick my new bike up.

Then riding it home.

Well it's a good sign you are only using the train one way! Very Happy

360plans for the day - Page 18 Empty Re: plans for the day Fri Aug 07 2015, 11:55

There's time yet...... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum