Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 31]

461plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:More paperwork, going to be applying for my granddad's medals from the 2nd world war, post office and hopefully a stint at the tip if I still have time. Smile oh and uploading johnny's two superbly written articles
awwww, thnks KP
Apologies Johnny, forgot yesterday. Smile

462plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:30

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:More paperwork, going to be applying for my granddad's medals from the 2nd world war, post office and hopefully a stint at the tip if I still have time. Smile oh and uploading johnny's two superbly written articles
awwww, thnks KP
haha, no worries, i'm only doing them for BTiD.  He's my favourite Mod

463plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
awwww, thnks KP
::seething2::

464plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:34

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
awwww, thnks KP
only joking KP, everyone know's it's Biggie, he's everybodies!

465plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:35

I've got a meeting at 2pm which may lead to me securing a position with a company in Bolton and mean that I am no longer a motorway slave who spends over three hours a day staring at the (motionless) car in front and wishing I was dead.

Fingers crossed that the smashed up car doesn't create the wrong impression......

466plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:37

Breadman wrote:I've got a meeting at 2pm which may lead to me securing a position with a company in Bolton and mean that I am no longer a motorway slave who spends over three hours a day staring at the (motionless) car in front and wishing I was dead.

Fingers crossed that the smashed up car doesn't create the wrong impression......
Good luck breaders, hope it goes okay!

I'm down in Atherstone today so will be travelling the length of the M6 home in rush hour  :gun:

467plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I've got a meeting at 2pm which may lead to me securing a position with a company in Bolton and mean that I am no longer a motorway slave who spends over three hours a day staring at the (motionless) car in front and wishing I was dead.

It could be worse...

plans for the day - Page 24 Cookpass

Very Happy

Good luck BTW. Smile

468plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I'm down in Atherstone today so will be travelling the length of the M6 home in rush hour  :gun:
I wish they would sort the road works our round Brum as its absolutely terrible at rush hour round there on the motorway.

469plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
awwww, thnks KP
only joking KP
I know mate :biggrin:

470plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:42

Cheers lads.

If it comes off, my daily commute will change from:

M60, M62, M6, M56, M53, A41 (And then back again in rush hour - £350 a month in petrol.)

to

About four miles up St Peter's Way in the car or a pleasant bike ride via Hacken Lane.

Here's hoping.......

Last edited by Breadman on Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:45; edited 1 time in total

471plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:43

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I'm down in Atherstone today so will be travelling the length of the M6 home in rush hour  :gun:
I wish they would sort the road works our round Brum as its absolutely terrible at rush hour round there on the motorway.
school holiday Fridays are the worst.  usually when i'm in loughborough if i set off about 4pm i can be home for half 6ish, school holidays come along and it has been about half eight, which when you've set off at 5:30 am, is a bit of a pain!!!

472plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck Bread. Wear pants and don't fall over the furniture.

473plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:46

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
awwww, thnks KP
only joking KP
I know mate :biggrin:
See you got the truth in the end Smile

474plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:47

boltonbonce wrote:Good luck Bread. Wear pants and don't fall over the furniture.
:rofl:

post of the day and it's not even 10am

475plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:49

boltonbonce wrote:Good luck Bread. Wear pants and don't fall over the furniture.

Cheers Bonce.

I've phoned ahead and asked them to move all the valuables.

476plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Cheers Bonce.

I've phoned ahead and asked them to move all the valuables.
I'm sure they'll see you coming.plans for the day - Page 24 200

477plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck Breadman. When they ask you if you have any questions be sure to check they have full internet access during the working day.

478plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:21

Natasha Whittam wrote:Good luck Breadman. When they ask you if you have any questions be sure to check they have full internet access during the working day.

Cheers, love.

You'd be surprised how many places I've been over the last few years where Nuts is blocked.

I can't decide whether it's the language, the filth....or just Magoo's general presence.

479plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have access during the day but when you potty mouthed lot start swearing the internet filter kicks in  Very Happy

480plans for the day - Page 24 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:37

Norpig wrote:i have access during the day but when you potty mouthed lot start swearing the internet filter kicks in  Very Happy
shit, there goes another thread norpig can't see Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum