Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 31]

481plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:39

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

best of luck Breaders. I hope the role suits your unique talents.

482plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:best of luck Breaders. I hope the role suits your unique talents.
Stunt man? Razz

483plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:48

Chairmanda wrote:best of luck Breaders. I hope the role suits your unique talents.

Cheers, Mand.

Without getting all deep about it, it's the one I've been after for a while.

Ops Director for a successful, growing SME, based locally and not beholden to some faceless suits somewhere in 'Murica.

100% perm staff, no agency fluctuations and a proper development programme in place for the staff.

They're investing heavily at site and it's all coming out of monies provided from revenue as opposed to Cap Ex, so it's an exciting time to get on board because the balance sheet is looking very healthy and they're in a good place.

It's like stepping back 25 years (in a good way!)

And the owner is a Wanderers fan.

What's not to love!

484plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:49

boltonbonce wrote:
Stunt man? Razz

Says the man who fell in a pond and had to be rescued by Stig of The Dump...... Very Happy

485plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You make a fair point Kemosabe,but you still have the edge. You are the man. Cool

486plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 10:57

Not only do I have the edge, I have tripped over it several times, broken numerous bones in the process and had it renamed "Breadman's Folly" in my honour.

487plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 11:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Perseid meteor shower reaches its peak on Wednesday. Might get out on the golf course to watch them.
That's what I'm gonna tell the cops anyway.

488plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 11:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Stunt man? Razz
 no he's going to be a crash test dummy  Laughing

489plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 11:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Cheers, Mand.

Ops Director for a successful, growing SME, based locally and not beholden to some faceless suits somewhere in 'Murica.

100% perm staff, no agency fluctuations and a proper development programme in place for the staff.

They're investing heavily at site and it's all coming out of monies provided from revenue as opposed to Cap Ex, so it's an exciting time to get on board because the balance sheet is looking very healthy and they're in a good place.

What's not to love!

can i have that translated into plain English please?  Very Happy

490plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 11:38

Very Happy

Sorry, Mr Pig - in preparation for the meeting, I've already slipped into "serious business" mode.

In a nutshell, they've got plenty of cash, so it's not all about cutting costs and compromising standards and quality and they're not in danger of closing down.

The job's about taking it to the next level, rather than the all too familiar "dragging it back from the brink" that I normally have to try and deal with.

They employ people on proper contracts (well above minimum wage) so the workforce actually give a shit, thus (potentially) making my life easier.

And they're local which means I won't be spending half the day sat in my car on a motorway somewhere.

It's a great opportunity.

491plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 11:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Cheers, Mand.

What's not to love!

can i have that translated into plain English please?  Very Happy
It's all bollocks,Norpig.Check out this story from thedailymash.

BOLLOCKS has replaced English as the UK’s mostly commonly spoken language, it has emerged.
The Institute for Studies found that most Britons were fluent speakers of bollocks, and could talk bollocks on almost any subject without the need for facts or logic.
Professor Henry Brubaker said: “Bollocks is a rich and vibrant language that enables the speaker to sound knowledgeable despite being what we linguists call ‘a knob’.
“For example, in English we might say ‘The cat sat on the mat’, whereas if we’re talking bollocks we say: ‘Did you know cats are descended from velociraptors? That’s why they’ve got claws.’
“Some subjects are more conducive to bollocks than others, for example football.
“An accomplished bollocks-speaker can leave the listener wondering why they aren’t managing an international club instead of sitting by a fruit machine in urine-stained trousers.
Taxi driver Norman Steele said: “It’s pretty much expected that cabbies can speak bollocks.
“If I haven’t made passengers feel deeply uncomfortable with an ill-informed rant about immigrants, I feel as though I haven’t done my job properly.”
Middle manager Nikki Hollis said: “A sound grasp of bollocks is a job requirement for me. How else would I be able to action a paradigm shift in our company’s strategic vision?”
Historians believe that bollocks was first spoken in 1649, originating from a group of rural freeloaders called the Blaggers.
In 1666 their leader Tom ‘I’m Taller Than I Am’ Logan wrote the first bollocks book I Punched A Bear And It Didn’t Even Do Anything.

492plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 11:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The strategic aim is to standardise the infrastructures to drive down operating costs through supply based consolidation and leveraging group spend,as well as exploiting best-in-class technologies and practices to provide robust, scalable and agile services with excellent customer experience.
Right Bread? Very Happy

493plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 12:16

boltonbonce wrote:The strategic aim is to standardise the infrastructures to drive down operating costs through supply based consolidation and leveraging group spend,as well as exploiting best-in-class technologies and practices to provide robust, scalable and agile services with excellent customer experience.
Right Bread? Very Happy

Can I use that when I meet him?

That'll blow his socks off!!

Cheers. Very Happy

494plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Tue Aug 11 2015, 13:34

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

sending positive vibes, if its the job you want, I so hope you get it...;let us know how you get on

495plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 09:33

So what's everyone up to today?

so far i have boxed a kangaroo and lost, brushed the teeth of next doors lion while they are away and lost an arm, drove to lands end and got lost, and watched a tv show called...............lost.

ETA:  also, like everyone else, awaiting the news of breaders appointment as chief pastie tester.  (you said it was a good job and this is what i envision as a good job Smile )

496plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 09:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This will be the pride in Breads house...

plans for the day - Page 25 Pasty-clock

Very Happy

497plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 09:46

i'm also waiting for kp to tell me the truth that my articles are s***e and not worth posting Wink

edited:  starred out the naughty word so norpig can still view the thread, Smile

498plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:i'm also waiting for kp to tell me the truth that my articles are s***e and not worth posting Wink

edited:  starred out the naughty word so norpig can still view the thread, Smile
See the News/Opinions thread. Smile

499plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:09

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i'm also waiting for kp to tell me the truth that my articles are s***e and not worth posting Wink

See the News/Opinions thread. Smile
Smile

just seen it, what's wrong with back the popular view?  the tuesday news one is a bit pointless now, but was more of an idea i thought you could do as you do the news articles anyway.  like a news round up thing.

500plans for the day - Page 25 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Abit of gardening today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum