Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 31]

501plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i'm also waiting for kp to tell me the truth that my articles are s***e and not worth posting Wink

edited:  starred out the naughty word so norpig can still view the thread, Smile
See the News/Opinions thread. Smile
Smile

just seen it, what's wrong with back the popular view?  the tuesday news one is a bit pointless now, but was more of an idea i thought you could do as you do the news articles anyway.  like a news round up thing.
Nothing wrong with it mate.

I hadn't realised that it needed going up yesterday.

I have published it anyway.

Sorry mate, they will all go up sooner next time. Smile

502plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:20

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Today I am waiting for my ocado delivery and will clean the fridge. Before I get accused of being posh, they will carry bags downstairs to kitchen for me, and I need that, quite looking forward to trying different foods as well....my life quite small atm! I ordered bee pollen, the new superfood supplement...no puns about buzzing off anyone.

503plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:24

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i'm also waiting for kp to tell me the truth that my articles are s***e and not worth posting Wink

edited:  starred out the naughty word so norpig can still view the thread, Smile
Smile

just seen it, what's wrong with back the popular view?  the tuesday news one is a bit pointless now, but was more of an idea i thought you could do as you do the news articles anyway.  like a news round up thing.

it's no problem, just trying to help, i will slow down a bit if you want

Smile

love you kp

504plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:28

Chairmanda wrote:Today I am waiting for my ocado delivery and will clean the fridge. Before I get accused of being posh, they will carry bags downstairs to kitchen for me, and I need that, quite looking forward to trying different foods as well....my life quite small atm! I ordered bee pollen, the new superfood supplement...no puns about buzzing off anyone.
my missus is always following the trends with things like this.  she is a fan of pure coconut oil at the moment.  very good for dry skin and can be used as an alternative to olive oil for cooking with too.

505plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Smile

Smile

love you kp

Cheers Johnny, it's great that you are doing articles and no need to slow down.

Love you too mate Smile

About time we had another love in!

Anyone else want to join in? Very Happy

506plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:31

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I love everyone

507plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:31

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Smile

Smile

love you kp

Love you too mate Smile

i feel a bargain booze gang bang coming on............

508plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:31

Chairmanda wrote:I love everyone
awwwwww........nat will be here in a minute to tell everyone to get a grip Smile

509plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:35

I was going to get some bee pollen but I have hayfever.

Working last night so going to the driving range, have a new one where you have to hit real life UFO's out the sky. If you hit one you get to keep an alien. I already have two.

510plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of you need to turn your PCs off and go outside. Quickly.

511plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you need to turn your PCs off and go outside. Quickly.
ok, but can i keep my phone on so i can tell you what is outside?

512plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:I love everyone
awwwwww........nat will be here in a minute to tell everyone to get a grip Smile
It didn't take her long! Laughing

513plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Smile

Smile

love you kp

Love you too mate Smile

i feel a bargain booze gang bang coming on............

Nowt wrong with that! :biggrin:

514plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Ok, but don't forget to order the crane and several strong men. Oh, and someone to take out your bedroom window.

515plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:47

i knew you'd be up for it Smile

as for nat, she moans yet has over 20,000 posts just on one of her accounts, probably 30,000 if you included all the others Smile

516plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:47

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Ok, but don't forget to order the crane and several strong men. Oh, and someone to take out your bedroom window.
i will, i just hope one day they find a cure for my massive cock, pray for me

517plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

plans for the day - Page 26 Palacioschorizo

518plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:54

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

plans for the day - Page 26 Palacioschorizo
affraid

btw, it's the all doom and gloom one that hasn't been put on yet.  the popular views one is on

519plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:i knew you'd be up for it Smile

as for nat, she moans yet has over 20,000 posts just on one of her accounts, probably 30,000 if you included all the others Smile

Your post count per day is way higher than mine.

Regardless, I do this to educate you bellends, I am a public service.

520plans for the day - Page 26 Empty Re: plans for the day Wed Aug 12 2015, 10:55

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i knew you'd be up for it Smile

I am a public service.
thats all you needed to say really.  saddo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum