Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

plans for the day

+15
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 31]

261plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 12:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Taking it easy today. Think I must have swallowed some pond water yesterday. No

262plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 12:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Currently sat in a pub in Dawlish as the weather is iffy and catching up on work emails.

Nothing planned for the afternoon, hopefully it brightens up. sunny

263plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 13:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Might order one off them boxes off Ebay for my t.v.
Don't bother with the openbox ones you pay a subscription From someone for sky as they won't be working for much longer. Smile

264plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 17:44

Top afternoon. That golf place is actually pretty good.  And not that dear either.  13 quid for one 18 hole course for both of us.  (They have two different ones)

Plus we went to pizza hut.  The arcades (i won a teddy on the grabber machine on my first try Smile ) and the bumper cars.

Exhausted now but in a good way for a change Very Happy

265plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 17:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not won on a grabber in 30 years. The goodies always slip away.

I'm banned from using them now.

I get angry. ::seething::

266plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 17:54

I won a captain america teddy. The rest of the twenty quid we blew 9n bumper cars and them machines where you can win tickets to exchange for shit prizes Smile

267plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once won a large pot elephant in Blackpool.
Carried it around for hours until it was time to get the coach home.
When we did eventually arrive home,I handed it to my brother to hold while I got my key out,and he promptly dropped it,smashing it into tiny pieces.
Never been lucky when it comes to prizes. Evil or Very Mad

268plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:04

boltonbonce wrote:I once won a large pot elephant in Blackpool.
When we did eventually arrive home,I handed it to my brother to hold while I got my key out,and he promptly dropped it,smashing it into tiny pieces.

Poor bonce Sad

Well we are going to blackpool tomorrow. Zoo first, thenadame tussaurds (courtesy of tesco club card points) and then on one of the piers. Smile

Taking a pack lunch with us so all it will cost us is fuel and and any extras. That's one good thing about all the miles i do.

269plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Won a mini minions teddy on the 2p slot machine thingy yesterday in Paignton after the wife kept banging on about them for hours lol

Think I put about 80p in to win it.

270plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Well we are going to blackpool tomorrow.  Zoo first,  thenadame tussaurds (courtesy of tesco club card points) and then on one of the piers.  Smile

Taking a pack lunch with us so all it will cost us is fuel and and any extras.  That's one good thing about all the miles i do.
Sounds like you have a great day planned for tomorrow. Smile

271plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:11

karlypants wrote:Won a mini minions teddy on the 2p slot machine thingy yesterday in Paignton after the wife kept banging on about them for hours lol

Think I put about 80p in to win it.

Good going that kp.

This was one that would of cost 15 quid from the disney so so i was chuffed, more so than the lad i think Smile

272plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:13

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Well we are going to blackpool tomorrow.  Zoo first,  thenadame tussaurds (courtesy of tesco club card points) and then on one of the piers.  Smile

Taking a pack lunch with us so all it will cost us is fuel and and any extras.  That's one good thing about all the miles i do.
Sounds like you have a great day planned for tomorrow. Smile

Yep. Making the most of the time off.

Wednesday is a freebie day down at media city something to do with introducing kids to rugby and players there and stuff. That should be good. His friends from rugby area all going down. Then legoland in trafford (again) after that Smile

273plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:20

I'm going to Blackpool Zoo on Wednesday, was going to go tomorrow but weather doesn't look that great.

I just watched True Story, it's a good film but really a film that didn't need to be made.

274plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have fun johnny.
Make a few memories.  Very Happy

275plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:33

Barb Dwyer wrote:I'm going to Blackpool Zoo on Wednesday, was going to go tomorrow but weather doesn't look that great.

I just watched True Story, it's a good film but really a film that didn't need to be made.

:agree:

It bugged me for a week

276plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 18:34

boltonbonce wrote:Have fun johnny.
Make a few memories.  Very Happy

Cheers bonce. Just glad to be off

277plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 19:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

back to work tomorrow after a week and a bit off, can't say i'm excited at the prospect  Rolling Eyes

278plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 19:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plenty in the graveyard would swap places Norpig! sunny

279plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 19:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:back to work tomorrow after a week and a bit off, can't say i'm excited at the prospect  Rolling Eyes

I hate going back after a few days off.

How much sick do you have left Very Happy

280plans for the day - Page 14 Empty Re: plans for the day Mon Jul 27 2015, 19:42

I've got 4 weeks stock to use Smile

Im not though. 44 working days left and counting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum