Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-season fixtures announced

+11
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Bwfc1958
Norpig
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Pre-season fixtures announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season fixtures announced Thu May 21 2015, 21:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:I haven't been to Scunthorpe so I can add that ground and Port Vale to my bucket list. Every cloud..etc..etc

Bit of an old one but THREE England captains played football at one time or another for little old Scunthorpe - can anybody name them without googling the answer?

22Pre-season fixtures announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season fixtures announced Thu May 21 2015, 21:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan
Botham
Clemence

23Pre-season fixtures announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season fixtures announced Thu May 21 2015, 21:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ian Botham, Kevin Keegan and then i'm stuck

24Pre-season fixtures announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season fixtures announced Thu May 21 2015, 21:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well done Boncey  Very Happy

25Pre-season fixtures announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season fixtures announced Thu May 21 2015, 23:44

Last time i went to Port Vale was 22 year ago, probably the best 0~0 match I've ever been to.

26Pre-season fixtures announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-season fixtures announced Fri May 22 2015, 00:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Oh and this TBC game at the Reebok, will be billed up to be the game of the century, against some 'massive' European side, and it will turn out to be the reserves from some Icelandic 3rd div team... 

Agreed as it will be a team that has the same shirt manufacturer, just like when we played Dutch Eredivisie side Vitesse Arnhem (aka Stichting Betaald Voetbal Vitesse) as the last pre-season friendly this season just gone.

In other words probably has something to do with the deal with our shirt manufacturer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum