Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordan Rhodes Would be a fantastic Capture him n Sordell

+7
xmiles
bwfc71
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Born to be a wanderer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

LOL LOL LOL - Jordan Rhodes for Bolton? I've just shat myself.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater wrote:LOL LOL LOL - Jordan Rhodes for Bolton? I've just shat myself.

That's what, the third time this week?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Jordan Rhodes for Blackburn now get pegging it for that white basin you six fingered interbred.Looking forward to 6 more points off yourt shit team next season.The Yak probably gone,Hoilett defo gone.Hoilett was a rose among thorns in your useless side.Now he is gone. Blackburn and the Venkys wheres the money gone wheres the money gone far far away.Leauge 1 rovers.LMFAO

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that Huddersfield have gained promotion I can see Rhodes staying where he is.

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Jordan Rhodes for Blackburn now get pegging it for that white basin you six fingered interbred.Looking forward to 6 more points off yourt shit team next season.The Yak probably gone,Hoilett defo gone.Hoilett was a rose among thorns in your useless side.Now he is gone. Blackburn and the Venkys wheres the money gone wheres the money gone far far away.Leauge 1 rovers.LMFAO

You thick Bolton bastard, Blackburn are a massive side in the Championship, probably the biggest. We'll be dancing on your grave come May next year.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rhodes will be going to Fulham/Villa/Everton.

If he stays at hudders i'd be stunned.

that said he's got David Nugent written all over him.

Hope he does well though.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Did Jordan Rhodes shag Natasha too?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It would be stupid of any PL club to pay a considerable fraction of their budget for him.

Today he just looked like every player that's been snapped up by a PL club for scoring a shitload of goals in a lower league, and turned out crap.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rhodes is a non-starter not least because he's in the spotlight and will therefore cost more than he's worth and demand higher wages than he's worth. We need to be casting our net a lot wider than players who are in the papers. We need to find either promising talent in an obscure team or talented established players who didn't make it for some obscure reason in the past and have something to prove - and in either case we need to keep our big fat mouths firmly zipped until the deals are done.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Rhodes is a non-starter not least because he's in the spotlight and will therefore cost more than he's worth and demand higher wages than he's worth. We need to be casting our net a lot wider than players who are in the papers. We need to find either promising talent in an obscure team or talented established players who didn't make it for some obscure reason in the past and have something to prove - and in either case we need to keep our big fat mouths firmly zipped until the deals are done.

Agreed, but do you honestly see Coyle as that sort of shrewd manager?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Rhodes is a non-starter not least because he's in the spotlight and will therefore cost more than he's worth and demand higher wages than he's worth. We need to be casting our net a lot wider than players who are in the papers. We need to find either promising talent in an obscure team or talented established players who didn't make it for some obscure reason in the past and have something to prove - and in either case we need to keep our big fat mouths firmly zipped until the deals are done.

Agreed, but do you honestly see Coyle as that sort of shrewd manager?
I live in hope. Whenever our "targets" are reported in the press other clubs with more money step in or we pay over the odds - so you'd think if you get burned enough times you'd learn to keep it under wraps.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Huddersfield are determined not to let him (Jordan Rhodes) go on the cheap however. When told of Fulham's reported £3.5 million bid, Huddersfield manager Grayson said, "Is that for his right leg or left?"

I smiled inwardly at this. Is there a smile inwardly smiley?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum