Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fifa officials arrested.

+7
boltonbonce
Norpig
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fifa officials arrested. Empty Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 12:16

2Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 12:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The police will take a backhander and release them without charge... 

thats how FIFA works isnt it?

3Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 12:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt anything will happen to Qatar and Russia, they will still be hosting I bet.

4Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 12:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

already been confirmed they will stay as they are...

5Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 12:36

BoltonTillIDie wrote:already been confirmed they will stay as they are...

...by Blatter.

However, the Americans (who have brought the charges) are saying that this is just the beginning.

Hopefully, the weasels who have been arrested may try and strike deals and finger Blatter in the process.

That's how the FBI take down mob bosses. They nick the "worker bees" and pressurise them into spilling the beans on the top men.

All just speculation on my part but I really hope he gets what's coming to him.

6Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 13:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they are going to go to the whole trouble of investigating then the job needs to be done 100% and the hosting revoked from Qatar and Russia or else what's the point!

7Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 14:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't see how football is compatible with Sharia anyway.

8Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 16:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How Blatter got away without being charged is a mystery - and a disappointment.

9Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 16:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

as my old gran used to say 'there all as bent as a nine bob note'  Very Happy

10Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:How Blatter got away without being charged is a mystery - and a disappointment.
The others will sing. Blatter will get his.

11Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 17:01

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thankfully no Brits included in the news items, though Tony Bliar has resigned as Middle East Envoy. I wonder how, if it was so prevalent, that Blatter and the rest didn't know about it. Well, they do now.

12Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 19:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sky Sources: Swiss nationals working for Fifa including Sepp Blatter told by investigators they can't leave Switzerland until further notice

13Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 19:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This is such great news, it was a terrible thing that Russia and Qatar got the next two world cups - and even more so now that there is so much shit happening in Russia and the Middle East. Crazy when you think England and Australia went for these two world cup bids, it would be really amazing if the next two world cups were in England and Australia, but sadly FIFA corrupt officials took bags of cash to award these two countries the world cups.
Lets hope this really is the start of FIFA's corruption being brought to justice. Football is the best game in the world, the biggest game in the world, the fans are what makes football so great, if they played in empty stadiums football would be nothing. They need to give football fans what they want.

14Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 22:49

I've been struggling all day to come up with a Dixon of Dock Green gag after Jack Warner got himself nicked.

Any ideas?

15Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 22:51

7 Dicks in the dock for taking green

16Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 22:54

y2johnny wrote:7 Dicks in the dock for taking green

Brilliant!

Ta very much.

17Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 22:54

Smile

18Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Wed May 27 2015, 23:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:7 Dicks in the dock for taking green

Brilliant!

Ta very much.

lol!

19Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Thu May 28 2015, 05:41

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There was a suggestion made in one of the papers this morning that UEFA should withdraw its national squads form the next two World Cups unless Blatter stands down and there's a new draw. That would result in Russia and Qatar suing FIFA for damages as they've invested billions in new stadia and facilities  (and killed a few Nepalese labourers as well but we're not allowed to talk abut that).
That would destroy the World Cup as an event as the South Americas would walk all over it.
But it would be effective in decapitating FIFA

20Fifa officials arrested. Empty Re: Fifa officials arrested. Fri May 29 2015, 21:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well Septic Bladder is back in (shock horror).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum