Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Points predictions for the first 6 games.

+6
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
JAH
Bwfc1958
terenceanne
bryan458
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

now we have had them published, how many points and where abouts in the league do you think we will be after that little lot?

i'll go for a prediction no one else probably will.

18 points and Top of the league Smile

6 points, and the usual lot beginning to lose faith in Lennon.

bwfc1874 wrote:6 points, and the usual lot beginning to lose faith in Lennon.
and what position do you think we will be in with 6 points, just play along Very Happy

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lets not be pessimistic, i lasted till Watford's first goal !!!!!!!!

y2johnny wrote:
and what position do you think we will be in with 6 points, just play along Very Happy

Sorry I never read posts fully! probably around 18th!

bryan458 wrote:Lets not be pessimistic, i lasted till Watford's first goal !!!!!!!!

Talking of the usual lot.. 

Very Happy

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Sorry I never read posts fully! probably around 18th!
Laughing

bwfc1874 wrote:
bryan458 wrote:Lets not be pessimistic, i lasted till Watford's first goal !!!!!!!!

Talking of the usual lot.. 

Very Happy
Bryan is hoping lennon sacks a few so he can up his stable.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We might be below Derby again after the first game Sad  on the bright side if you look at the table today we are 3rd Razz

In regards to the question .... six points at best.  That's based on losing all our away games and winning our home games which is not a given at the moment not to mention Derby & Forest are better than us as it stands today.  Hopefully totally wrong and 18 points are in the bag.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

12 points. We will win all the home games and draw the away games. With our strong, totally unexpected good start we will be sitting nicely in 5th place.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Your also forgetting Dougie has had the whole summer to totally demoralise the Forest side! They'll have lost 3 by the time they come to us!

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

9 points and around 8th. Course we have to consider how the rest play and if they are successful.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Assuming we don't make any signings and Lennon plays 3 or 4 kids because he has to? faith in developing them further?

If the preparation and planning is good we could get 7 points. Or we could establish ourselves as the division's whipping boys.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why don't we wait to see who NL brings in before we try predicting?  Sort of useless when we don't know who is replacing Mills and who is apparently starting in net for us.  Anything can happen before July 1st... good or bad.  If Morgan can get cold feet at the eleventh hour, so could others.  Now we see what NL can do without any money to throw away.  We could also be bought out before the season begins.  Every savings the team makes is being used to make the balance sheets look better for a possible sale.  If we can get through this season and find a new owner, maybe we have a better future ahead of us.  Let's hope we stay healthy for a change... the past few years have been dismal from that standpoint.  My guess is Lennon will be a stickler for fitness... and let's hope that helps the injury situation.  We are in this mess because of some severe injuries to Holden and CYL which precipitated the fall from grace.  Last season we did well until the injury curse hit us again.  Lennon has a clue and let's give him the benefit of the doubt in keeping us up.  Let's hope he has the luck of the Irish in recruiting... and we won't know that for a few weeks.  Here's to a better season ahead and some enjoyment on our weekends.

observer wrote:Why don't we wait to see who NL brings in before we try predicting?  Sort of useless when we don't know who is replacing Mills and who is apparently starting in net for us.  Anything can happen before July 1st... good or bad.  If Morgan can get cold feet at the eleventh hour, so could others.  Now we see what NL can do without any money to throw away.  We could also be bought out before the season begins.  Every savings the team makes is being used to make the balance sheets look better for a possible sale.  If we can get through this season and find a new owner, maybe we have a better future ahead of us.  Let's hope we stay healthy for a change... the past few years have been dismal from that standpoint.  My guess is Lennon will be a stickler for fitness... and let's hope that helps the injury situation.  We are in this mess because of some severe injuries to Holden and CYL which precipitated the fall from grace.  Last season we did well until the injury curse hit us again.  Lennon has a clue and let's give him the benefit of the doubt in keeping us up.  Let's hope he has the luck of the Irish in recruiting... and we won't know that for a few weeks.  Here's to a better season ahead and some enjoyment on our weekends.
yeah good idea, we will all stop speculating and just wait and see what happens.  i know, we will do that all season and then the person who just thinks that bolton have ended up where they did actually end can come on and post just once saying i thought that.  i mean................speculating on a forum.............how ridiculous

Not like you to come up with a pissy response Johnny! Guildford dragging you down already?

bwfc1874 wrote:Not like you to come up with a pissy response Johnny! Guildford dragging you down already?
shit the f**k up

no just kidding.  only just got here though (via BK (sorry KP))

m25, biggest car park in the bloody world.

they have put me in a non abled body room (is that politically correct) right near the reception.  wifi is right to the top and i have a wetroom Smile

with regards to obs:

[size=32]forum[/size]
ˈfɔːrəm/
noun

[list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
[*]1.
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"
[/list]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

zero

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 points is probably a more realistic target. A tough start with both Derby and Boro being two of the favourites for promotion to the Premier League.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

June 18th and all we have done is replace an experienced goalie with an un-experienced one......lost a known striker ALF ....and bringing in someone we know nowt about.... considering other departures also how can anybody predict a better season than the one we just had?  That's the bitter truth of it.  We still don't have two bloody fullbacks in place......hopefully all this will change soon but you can only predict as it stands today IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum