Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games?

+14
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
yesbutno
Banks of the Croal
Spillthebeans
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
WhiteBic
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Dunkels King
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

How many points?

How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_lcap8%How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_lcap17%How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_rcap 17% [ 6 ]
How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_lcap33%How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_rcap 33% [ 12 ]
How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_lcap19%How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_rcap 19% [ 7 ]
How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_lcap8%How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_lcap6%How Many Points Will We Get in the Next 3 Games? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

With the next 3 games, in the space of a week apparantly being vital in coyles quest to save his job and get us back on track for promotion, how many points do you think we will pick up?

Watford (Home)

Birmingham (away)

Sheff Wed (away)

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2 draws - Watford and Birmingham!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've gone for 4 points, win against watford and a point from either the other 2 games which I think will save coyle his job.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I have had to go for a draw against Watford as the option of losing all three is not there !

3 - Beat Watford then lose the two away games.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

with the position we are in, and the fact the Phil Gartside says it 100% Vital that we have to get back to the prem...

Id say anything less than 9 points is unacceptable...

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

aaron_bwfc wrote:I've gone for 4 points, win against watford and a point from either the other 2 games which I think will save coyle his job.

I've gone for 2 points (draw with Watford and one of the others) but 4 points wouldn't surprise me. Either way Coyle will still keep his job - he will probably still be there even if we only pick up 1 point.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think 5 points starting with a win against watford and Coyle will keep his job until December. I can't seem to see a 5 point buttom though?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll scrap a win over Watford, just like we did with Derby, then lose the two away games.

We won't win away ever again under Owen Coyle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the poll is missing a couple of options.

I actually think we'll do ok.

I'm going for back to back wins (haha!) Watford and brum but then a defeat at Wednesday.

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I can only see us picking up 1 point, score draw vs Watford, our away form is so fucking bad can't see us getting anything at Brum or Sheff Wed.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Think we'll get 4pts anything less he will be sacked, also if he loses the 4th game he's gone.Meaning 4pts from 4games.

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Sun Sep 09 2012, 17:51; edited 1 time in total

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Might manage a 2-1 against Watford but knowing we will not keep a clean sheet away and I can't see us scoring two then I guess that's a home win and two defeats.

It makes no difference anyway. I think that the owner and chairman have told our 'Nice' manager that his job is safe.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate Sheffield Wednesday. We can't lose that one!

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I rekon we'll get three. One win and 2 losses. Who we will win i dont know. If we get 9 i'll be over the moon though!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone for 2. I have a nasty feeling we will lose at home to Watford followed by two away draws.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

SO we have Watford (H), Birmingham (A) and Sheff Wed (A) to come in the space of 8 days after the International break.

By my reckoning, based on everything that has been said and written, the absolute minimum required is 5 points. 6, 7 or 9 will obviously be fantastic. 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 will make it very hard for both the fans and PG to ignore.

In some ways, 4pts is the worst case scenario, because PG may go a couple more games, but I suspect the fans won't!!!

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

CEF wrote:SO we have Watford (H), Birmingham (A) and Sheff Wed (A) to come in the space of 8 days after the International break.

By my reckoning, based on everything that has been said and written, the absolute minimum required is 5 points. 6, 7 or 9 will obviously be fantastic. 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 will make it very hard for both the fans and PG to ignore.

In some ways, 4pts is the worst case scenario, because PG may go a couple more games, but I suspect the fans won't!!!

CEF, you suspect the fans won't. Well I'm sorry to say that it doesn't make a blind bit of difference what the fans think. Coyle will stay regardless of results

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:
CEF wrote:SO we have Watford (H), Birmingham (A) and Sheff Wed (A) to come in the space of 8 days after the International break.

CEF, you suspect the fans won't. Well I'm sorry to say that it doesn't make a blind bit of difference what the fans think. Coyle will stay regardless of results

If we lose the next three games the dramatics will change very quickly. The board will have a new manager lined up. The fans and the board have stuck with Coyle but it will not last forever. Managers are judged on results.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We'll beat Watford 4-0, lose the next six, and Gartside & Coyle will still be here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum