Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New shirt sponsor.

+10
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
observer
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 18:21

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Deal in place, ED will receive £40 million and has written off the other £140mill. NL promised between 5-8 mill to build a promotion winning team.

Let's hope this proves true!

22New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 18:30

You all keep worrying about a buyer. .....meanwhile poor Doris is jobless

23New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 18:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Deal in place, ED will receive £40 million and has written off the other £140mill. NL promised between 5-8 mill to build a promotion winning team.

Hope you are right Boggers!

I have all fingers and toes crossed! Very Happy

24New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 18:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

All 26 of them. Razz

25New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 19:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

All 26 of them. Razz
You have me there Bonce, no come back to that one! Very Happy

26New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 19:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More chance of Chelsea getting relegated.

27New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 20:02

Hipster_Nebula wrote:More chance of Chelsea getting relegated.

No!

It's true.

Boggers isn't a wum - he said so.

28New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Tue Jun 23 2015, 23:57

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll be President of the USA and Russia jointly before boggers "fact" is a reality. 

Accrington Stanley are more likely to win the Premier League in 2015/16 than this.

29New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Wed Jun 24 2015, 08:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Dammit ! If I'd known he was letting it go so cheap, I might have put in an offer myself Very Happy

30New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Wed Jun 24 2015, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the idea of the takeover but find it hard to believe it's realistic - especially as Gartside is supposed to be leading a rival consortium to buy us.

I know we're desperate and there have been recent rumours of money coming in from Thailand etc but two new declarations of interest at once?? Really?

31New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Wed Jun 24 2015, 16:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Have i missed it or have none of you posted a photo of the new kit yet? Its rubbish. Stupid unnecessary collar. And the photo looks like 3 scally kids from Jonny fold

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Wed Jun 24 2015, 16:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yes you've missed it Biggie, get your eyes tested  its right below this thread  Very Happy

33New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Wed Jun 24 2015, 20:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I actually quite like the new home shirt tbh biggie. It's pretty cool. Plain white like it should be with blue and red detail around the collar and cuffs. I agree the red is an odd shape and I think it would have looked better as a V neck with a thin red stripe in the middle of a blue collar but those are minor beefs. I'll probably buy one of these. I never got the FibrLec one or the god-awful 188bet shirt.

34New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Wed Jun 24 2015, 20:22

The future backbone of the team striking a boyband pose doesnt do it for you then bigs?

35New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Thu Jun 25 2015, 10:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like that new shirt, who are them wearing it though?

The Macron rebels.

36New shirt sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: New shirt sponsor. Thu Jun 25 2015, 15:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:I like that new shirt, who are them wearing it though?
Macron Direction.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum