Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

221Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 16:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:He's safe and well. Had a pm the other day.
He's got a lot of work on,but watch out,he's sure to come back with his batteries fully charged. Very Happy
I know boncey, just kidding. I had a PM the other day also. Still reckon it's killing him not posting though  Very Happy

I never got a fecking PM! Evil or Very Mad

222Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 16:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure he thinks of you as 'management' KP.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Up the workers! Very Happy

223Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 17:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Norpig wrote:saw this on the front page in the tweets section, not sure how reliable it is and never heard of him either
Championship side Bolton are set to complete a deal for Real Madrid defender Derik.
The Spain Under-21 international has never made a first-team appearance for the Spanish giants, but has plenty of experience in their youth and reserve ranks.
There is a deal in the works. The lad is ready for change and wants games. He is also contemplating switching to Nigeria to be a full International - something unlikely to happen in Spain's colours. Marc Iles made enquiries and was told the deal isn't complete but usually Marca is on the ball for all things Real Madrid.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

224Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 17:18

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Keegan wrote:
Norpig wrote:saw this on the front page in the tweets section, not sure how reliable it is and never heard of him either
Championship side Bolton are set to complete a deal for Real Madrid defender Derik.
The Spain Under-21 international has never made a first-team appearance for the Spanish giants, but has plenty of experience in their youth and reserve ranks.
There is a deal in the works. The lad is ready for change and wants games. He is also contemplating switching to Nigeria to be a full International - something unlikely to happen in Spain's colours. Marc Iles made enquiries and was told the deal isn't complete but usually Marca is on the ball for all things Real Madrid.
We were linked with Derik Osede last season!

225Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 20:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There wasn't any contact then, just interest. Probably found out he had a year remaining and decided to wait.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

226Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 20:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

227Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's better than Marcos alonso

228Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:15

He can't even spell Derek correctly - not impressed.

229Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He can't even spell Derek correctly - not impressed.

Is this him? Very Happy

230Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it is,we'll save a fortune on image rights.

231Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:22

Isn't that Boggers?

232Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Isn't that Boggers?

Youu used to cry like a baby when scott kept diggin at you. You also claimed that you never go out of your way to try and wind people up.

You contradictive buffoon. I'm sure the mods will take no notice though

233Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 22:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did make him cry a few times.

234Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 22:30

Remember when you spent a month crying on Burnded Aces and grovelling to get back on here Scott? 

Good times.

235Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 22:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Along comes a sheep, baaah baaah.

236Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 23:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And here we go with the fucking boring personal insults from the usual immature twats with no brains!

Jesus wept, why do I even bother coming on here anymore? It's a fucking pointless waste of time wading through all this shit.

237Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 23:19

4 posts to 'wade through' get a grip.

238Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 23:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be quiet Scott,and you Boggers. It's late.

239Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 23:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sorry Peter, I shouldn't have posted the image of Ricky Gervais that started all of this off. Smile

240Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 02 2015, 23:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum