Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 50]

601Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 11 2015, 22:55

Boggersbelief wrote:Fulham Ream bid rejected

Where've you been recently?

Go to the match?

602Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 11 2015, 23:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Fulham Ream bid rejected

Where've you been recently?

Go to the match?

Not been posting as much as usual as I realised I was being a bit of a knob/Troll. 

Went tonight, which is probably why we lost, dropped my pint as well, not going again

603Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 04:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We'll take £3.5 Million and not a penny less. This is United States International who is capable of playing all along the back four plus midfield and is our back-to-back player of the year, for heaven's sake! We have to lay down a marker to let other teams know that we will no longer be bent over a barrel and abused regarding players leaving the club.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

604Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 12:59

hull and sheffield wednesday after vela

605Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:We'll take £3.5 Million and not a penny less. This is United States International who is capable of playing all along the back four plus midfield and is our back-to-back player of the year, for heaven's sake! We have to lay down a marker to let other teams know that we will no longer be bent over a barrel and abused regarding players leaving the club.

I think you mean we'd like £3.5 million or he's worth £3.5 million in your opinion but the reality is that we need money to strengthen and the vultures are circling and we'll probably take what we can get.
The irony is that our defence hasn't done much wrong so far - unlike last season - and now we seem to be struggling to get goals - whether it's due to quality of service or quality of finishing.

606Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 14:09

True we can't afford to wait around but we also can't afford to sell another asset for less than he's worth. The club need to use the dual interest in Ream to get an auction going. He's worth close to £3 million IMO, international defender, good age, experience in the Championship and our 2 time player of the season.

607Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 14:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:hull and sheffield wednesday after vela

Hahahahahhahaha

608Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 15:10

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Hahahahahhahaha
it's a rumour, i'm not in the know or claiming it's a fact

609Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 15:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Hahahahahhahaha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

610Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 15:18

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Hahahahahhahaha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
that is where i saw it Smile

611Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Hull Daily Mail is a staple in our house. Very Happy

612Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 15:29

boltonbonce wrote:The Hull Daily Mail is a staple in our house. Very Happy
Very Happy

613Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ream to QPR fee agreed

614Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:27

How much boggers. 36p and a bag of chips from olympus

615Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:How much boggers. 36p and a bag of chips from olympus

And a sausage

616Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:37

Is it a large chips?

617Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Is it a large chips?

Not from olympus. Robbing bastards

618Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 21:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never liked Ream anyway. Bastard!

619Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 22:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Is it a large chips?

Not from olympus. Robbing bastards
Laughing

620Transfer rumours ! - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 23:07

Shot portions olympus anyway. Chaes in harwood is mint. But then i did used to see a girl who worked there Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum