Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 50]

781Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm really not surprised you read Arse Blog.
I'm surprised you read.

782Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I'm surprised you read.

I follow your work religiously.

783Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I'm surprised you read.

I follow your work religiously.
Then you'll know all about co-operative built environment supply chain solutions at the public/private sector interface that enhance the local multiplier?

And I naively thought I was the only one....

784Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Then you'll know all about co-operative built environment supply chain solutions at the public/private sector interface that enhance the local multiplier?

And I naively thought I was the only one....

Yes, I did my PhD on it.

785Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 18 2015, 23:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jose manuel Casado

786Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Casado is a LB so is this in addition to Pisano?
Or has Pisano run a mile having seen us?

787Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:41

wanderlust wrote:
Or has Pisano run a mile having seen us?

I was honestly wondering about that myself.

He was apparently set to sign last weekend (before the Boro game) but now we're being told that he's "expected to fly in before the end of the week" to put pen to paper.

Something doesn't smell right.

I think he may have suddenly developed cold feet.....

788Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think players give a shite about form, they look at the amount of zeros on their contract.

789Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I understand Moxey is injured although he's shite anyway, but Pisano can play LB if required. Still a couple of decent FBs isn't a bad shout if they can get forward, but neither of them are spring chickens any more.

790Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:57

wanderlust wrote:I understand Moxey is injured although he's shite anyway, but Pisano can play LB if required. Still a couple of decent FBs isn't a bad shout if they can get forward, but neither of them are spring chickens any more.

All well and good but it doesn't address the "lack of a goal-scorer" situation.

And from what I've read, this Silva kid has been loaned out by Arsenal for the last four or five years and has a record of about one in ten, so he's not the answer.

Grim.

791Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:05

Pisano is a right back, he has never played left back in his life. I have followed his career intently.

792Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i read somewhere Wilson can play on either side and he finished the match last night at left back. Breads question is the one bugging me as well. This Welly lad may be a good player but i just can't see him being the answer to our desperate lack of goals

793Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:47

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't think players give a shite about form, they look at the amount of zeros on their contract.
I've told you before! Use the word "number" for countable items.......and "amount" for non-countable items!!

eg: number of bell-ends; amount of crap. 

Number of pedants;  amount of pedantry etc.....

794Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:50

okocha wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't think players give a shite about form, they look at the amount of zeros on their contract.
I've told you before! Use the word "number" for countable items.......and "amount" for non-countable items!!

eg: number of bell-ends; amount of crap. 

Number of pedants;  amount of pedantry etc.....

You are officially my new favourite Nutter.

795Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

number of bell ends and amount of crap just about sums up this forum Laughing

796Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 10:56

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quantitatively it is rather lavatorial though

797Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 11:01

Silva is more of a winger than an striker. He will create more chances than Feeney, just a question of whether our strikers can finish.

Pisano is currently having a medical.

798Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 11:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Silva is more of a winger than an striker. He will create more chances than Feeney, just a question of whether our strikers can finish.

That's exactly the point I was making on another thread: Neil seems to be addressing the "decent chances created" problem by stabilising the defence so that we can push them back with wide men who can deliver decent service - i.e. he's backing Madine and Clough to come good.
And whilst not ideal it makes sense. 
We can pick up FBs and wingers fairly cheaply but we'd need millions to get a top striker.

799Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 11:17

rammywhite wrote:Quantitatively it is rather lavatorial though

Does that make "Quantitative easing" a posh name for laxatives?

800Transfer rumours ! - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 19 2015, 11:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Silva is more of a winger than an striker. He will create more chances than Feeney, just a question of whether our strikers can finish.

That's exactly the point I was making on another thread: Neil seems to be addressing the "decent chances created" problem by stabilising the defence so that we can push them back with wide men who can deliver decent service - i.e. he's backing Madine and Clough to come good.
And whilst not ideal it makes sense. 
We can pick up FBs and wingers fairly cheaply but we'd need millions to get a top striker.
Hopefully when Clayton is match fit he can contribute. He was knocking them in for fun before he joined us. Then we played him out of position and the goals dried up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum