Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 50]

401Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 14 2015, 10:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

402Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 14 2015, 10:15

trey parker and matt stone bought the rights to my mind many years ago and control everything

403Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 17 2015, 16:27

Giorgious Samaras the Ex Celtic player has been released by West Brom, how long before we are linked with him?

404Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 17 2015, 17:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Giorgious Samaras the Ex Celtic player has been released by West Brom, how long before we are linked with him?

We'd get promoted if we can get him.

City Legend.

405Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 17 2015, 17:02

Maybe a slightly better option than Madine, but not by much. Certainly not a finisher though.

406Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 17 2015, 17:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Expensive donkey springs to mind

407Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 17 2015, 17:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

very hard worker though.

408Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 19 2015, 22:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon set to resign. Big bust up with Gartside apparently

409Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 20 2015, 00:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Lennon set to resign. Big bust up with Gartside apparently
Of course he is, AGAIN.

410Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jul 20 2015, 06:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Lennon set to resign. Big bust up with Gartside apparently

It was coming, he wants out.

Hips will be made up Very Happy

411Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 21 2015, 22:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dobbie has earnt himself a contract

412Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 21 2015, 23:24

Boggersbelief wrote:Dobbie has earnt himself a contract.

You sure?

I've heard otherwise.

And given the fact that you said that Lennon was walking on Sunday after his alleged (by you) bust up with Gartside but he's still here, I reckon that my source is probably as reliable, if not more so, than yours.

Mine is an old sock that I found behind the drier this morning, by the way.

It's not the most intelligent sock in the world admittedly and it is quite dessicated after its ordeal in the drier and its subsequent hiatus on the utility room floor, but I trust it.

My socks have never lied to me.

413Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 00:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can someone let Breadman know that I don't take him on

414Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 00:04

Ah, but you do...........

Come on then, give us a reason to believe that you're finally ITK on something.

For a change.

Tell us why you know for certain that Dobbie The House Midfielder is actually going to sign.

Other than "I just know, right....!"

415Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 00:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never said i was Itk. This thread is for rumours

416Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 01:00

Night Boggers.

Bed time - ITK!

Nixon's just tweeted to confirm that I am going to bed so it must be true - #Breadman's going to bed.

I was unsure at first but then I read what he'd posted and thought I'd better play along.

And (Breaking news!) I may well have a lie in tomorrow.

Quick! Report it.

(As yet it's all unsubstantiated but there's a good chance it's true because I'm knackered.)

Vitalbollocks.nonsense have also reported that I am going to bed.

And their man on the inside reckons that I may well have a wee first before I get in bed.

RandomRumour.com is reporting that I have been delayed because the dog wants to go out for a wee, but as yet that's unconfirmed.

Stay posted so you can relay it first on here.

XXXX

417Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 06:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stay off the drink.

418Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 09:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Dobbie has earnt himself a contract

BN released an article this morning saying Lennon has not yet come to a decision about Dobbie but you may be ahead of the game.

If he is offered one, I presume that will end our pursuit of ALF. let alone Enrich, Finnboggasson and all the other fancy named strikers we were linked with.

419Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 09:59

Enrich has joined another Spanish team I think. Boggers is taking a punt, but I think he's probably right that Dobbie will get a contract. We need to replace Gudjohnsen and he's a poor mans version in terms of position - although he's probably got a bit more in the tank and so will be able to play more.

I don't think signing Dobbie will end our pursuit of strikers but unless we can make funds we won't be signing anybody of any real quality IMO.

420Transfer rumours ! - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 22 2015, 10:16

Hall close to signing for MK Dons according to Lennon. Won't be much saved in terms of wages but it all counts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum