Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why I Hate Football

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why I Hate Football Empty Why I Hate Football Wed May 23 2012, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swindon Town have announced that they have taken Luke McCormick on trial with a view to giving him a permanent contract. Yes, the same Luke McCormick who killed two little kids in his fat car while pissed out of his skull.

He was given a 7 year jail term but, surprise surprise, he will be released in June having served only half his sentence. He has been training with Swindon while on day release.

This is a fucking outrage. I used to admire manager Di Canio, but now I hate the Italian wanker. It seems football has no morals and clubs are willing to sign any criminal if they think they can get something on the cheap.

The best bit was this comment by their stupid Chairman:

"Luke has done his time in prison. He wants to come back and give something back to society."

So giving something back to society is getting paid to play for a football club? What a fucking wanker. I am going to dedicate the rest of my life to taking Swindon Town down.

2Why I Hate Football Empty Re: Why I Hate Football Wed May 23 2012, 15:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd imagine it's a decision that has isolated many Swindon Town supporters.

3Why I Hate Football Empty Re: Why I Hate Football Wed May 23 2012, 17:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It annoys me but doesn't surprise me, the guy is murderer end of but yet he will probably save a few goals next season and the fans will forget all about his past.

Same with Lee Hughes, knocks a few goals in at notts county and half the lower league teams were queing round the block for him.

Teams like Swindon and County see a player who can save a few goals and suddenly forget what has ever happened, I hope he gets hig legs snapped.

4Why I Hate Football Empty Re: Why I Hate Football Wed May 23 2012, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just sent my dogs daily poo to Swindon Town by Parcelforce.

5Why I Hate Football Empty Re: Why I Hate Football Wed May 23 2012, 20:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Marcos Alonso killed someone drink driving. Allegedly.

6Why I Hate Football Empty Re: Why I Hate Football Thu May 24 2012, 11:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

McCormick has to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life. You would have to be a pretty callous bastard not to be haunted by snuffing out the lives of two young children.

He has been to prison and when released he would have to get a job somewhere just to survive. He was a talented goalkeeper so you can't really blame him if Swindon made him an offer.

If a roadsweeper had killed the two young children he would probably go back to sweeping roads after completing his sentence. I can't condone drink driving. It does take lives but having served his sentence, McCormick has got to get on with his life.

7Why I Hate Football Empty Re: Why I Hate Football Thu May 24 2012, 12:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:McCormick has to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life. You would have to be a pretty callous bastard not to be haunted by snuffing out the lives of two young children.

He has been to prison and when released he would have to get a job somewhere just to survive. He was a talented goalkeeper so you can't really blame him if Swindon made him an offer.

If a roadsweeper had killed the two young children he would probably go back to sweeping roads after completing his sentence. I can't condone drink driving. It does take lives but having served his sentence, McCormick has got to get on with his life.

My issue isn't so much with the scumbag player, more with the clubs that offer these criminals a way back into football.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum