Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JAY JAY: "my work at Bolton was wasted"

+10
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
terenceanne
Lofty_Love
xmiles
wanderlust
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Definitely..

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I gain huge respect for people the minute I find out they dislike Megson. Equally, I lose respect for someone if they tell me they're a fan.
Someone's views on Gary Megson say a lot about who they are as a person. Admittedly, you don't have to be a genius to see he's a nasty piece of work, but you have to be dense and potentially quite a nasty piece of work yourself to think he's a decent bloke and to be incapable of seeing past his blatant lies.

I went to Turkey in April where I met who I thought could be the world's most obnoxious holidaymaker; he was arrogant, cheeky, deluded, annoying, etc.
On the third day of the holiday, we somehow got talking, and he told me that he was a Sheffield United supporter who wouldn't piss on Megson if he was on fire. It was then that I realised he was a damn good bloke afterall, and we added one another on Facebook.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You should write for a living, Doffcocker. That last sentence was gold.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Let your anger go mate - it just eats away at the insides of you.

Megson was just a manager of a football club - not someone that raped your mum or anything important in real life.

At your age you should be having proper fun (non of life's commitments to burden you down yet - believe me they will!) not festering over some one we had in charge when we played some crap football and got crap results - and judging people not on themselves but on if they like a certain footy manager or not.

It might seem important to you right now but believe me there are loads more important things in life than whether you or anyone else likes one of our past managers or not.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I suspect a lot of his 'hatred' is tongue in cheek, though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum