Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Budget

+6
rammywhite
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:i'm a bellend

We know

:agree:

42The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have a minimum of 5 years of this bunch of fuckwits in charge! Evil or Very Mad

43The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:39

Natasha Whittam wrote:Sick and tired of people with kids moaning about lack of funds or tax credits or child benefit.

If you can't afford to breed, buy a fucking condom. Why should the taxpayer fund your sprogs?

Ay least the Tories made a start yesterday by denying tax credits to anyone having a third baby (or more), but they should have gone the whole hog and removed tax credits for everyone.

You're an absolute idiot. 

69% of tax credits claimants are from a household with full time work, the real solution to this would be to force employers to actually pay people properly instead of subsidising low pay. 

The point of the government should be to support people and create a prosperous society, those unfortunate enough to be in poverty should be helped not punished.

44The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:39

karlypants wrote:We have a minimum of 5 years of this bunch of fuckwits in charge! Evil or Very Mad

What the fuck are you talking about Karly? You're a UKIP voter this is the closest to your ideal you're ever going to get.

45The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:41

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:i'm a bellend

We know

When she bans me KP, unban me please.

Thanks

46The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:42

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Sick and tired of people with kids moaning about lack of funds or tax credits or child benefit.

If you can't afford to breed, buy a fucking condom. Why should the taxpayer fund your sprogs?

Ay least the Tories made a start yesterday by denying tax credits to anyone having a third baby (or more), but they should have gone the whole hog and removed tax credits for everyone.

69% of tax credits claimants are from a household with full time work, the real solution to this would be to force employers to actually pay people properly instead of subsidising low pay. 

The point of the government should be to support people and create a prosperous society, those unfortunate enough to be in poverty should be helped not punished.

47The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the Tories would have done all this with or without austerity, it's just the way they think. Austerity provides them with a great excuse to pick on the vulnerable and low earners

48The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I was talking about the 31% you absolute wazzock.

You think taxpayers should support people having silly amounts of kids. No one needs more than one.

49The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:the Tories would have done all this with or without austerity, it's just the way they think. Austerity provides them with a great excuse to pick on the vulnerable and low earners

What an absolute load of crap.

The only people worse off after yesterday are those sitting on the dole making no effort to get a job, and those who think having 65 kids is appropriate.

Wise up you bellend.

50The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:02

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I was talking about the 31% you absolute wazzock.

You think taxpayers should support people having silly amounts of kids. No one needs more than one.
if every couple only had one kid each then the population would dwindle creating a shortfall in minions for you to boss about while you shove your face with twirls and pepsi!!!!

I do imagine you to be a bit Gru like

The Budget - Page 3 9k=

51The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
if every couple only had one kid each then the population would dwindle creating a shortfall in minions

Embarrassing post. The country is full. The world is full. The population expands by 3 people per SECOND.

No one needs more than one kid. You might joke now, but it'll be your children and your grandchildren that suffer in the long term.

52The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:the Tories would have done all this with or without austerity, it's just the way they think. Austerity provides them with a great excuse to pick on the vulnerable and low earners

The only people worse off after yesterday are those sitting on the dole making no effort to get a job, and those who think having 65 kids is appropriate.

Wise up you bellend.

The real people worse off after yesterday are those who have one parent at home because having a job would cost them more in childcare than they earn whilst the other goes out to work and they have 3 or more kids.

Wise up you bellend.

53The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

The real people worse off after yesterday are those who have one parent at home because having a job would cost them more in childcare than they earn whilst the other goes out to work and they have 3 or more kids.

You make my point very well. If they had just the one child or, shock horror, no children they'd be fine.

54The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:06

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
if every couple only had one kid each then the population would dwindle creating a shortfall in minions

Embarrassing post. The country is full. The world is full. The population expands by 3 people per SECOND.

No one needs more than one kid. You might joke now, but it'll be your children and your grandchildren that suffer in the long term.
Bore off Gru, If the country is full there is a way of resolving that isn't there! without the need for sterilising the poor

55The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: without the need for sterilising the poor

I would fully back that policy.

Johnny for PM!

56The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:07

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You make my point very well. If they had just the one child or, shock horror, no children they'd be fine.
You should consider moving Gru towers to china, i think you'd prefer it

57The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

One child per couple was a brave decision, and it has slowed down the growth of the population in China.

Johnny, do you really think anyone needs 3 kids?

58The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:08

Do you seriously think this is going to reduce the amount of children people have? It's completely unrealistic just look at China's disastrous one child policy. 

I completely agree that we have a global problem with over population and it's only going to get worse, but the answer isn't to devalue any 3rd, 4th, 5th children etc. It's beyond belief, no serious plan for low paid workers starts with making them poorer. 

Whilst I'm on the topic of these backwards, idiots they've cut climate change levies and will no longer subsidise our most efficient green energy production wind farms. At a time when even China is investing trillions of pounds in green energy we're heading in the opposite direction, climate change isn't just a hippy myth science is in total agreement about it but these ponces have decided to undo the good work that was started in favour of short term economic gains. It pisses me off beyond belief, credit to Osborne he's an excellent politician. He makes these horrendous cuts and somehow dupes enough of the public into thinking he's doing good for the country.

59The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:09

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

One child per couple was a brave decision, and it has slowed down the growth of the population in China.

Johnny, do you really think anyone needs 3 kids?

They've ditched the policy after it failed and resulted in over flowing orphanages.

60The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote: without the need for sterilising the poor

I would fully back that policy.

Johnny for PM!
disgusting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum