Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with the homepage?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem with the homepage? Empty Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 08:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

has the home page moved? Just tried to log on and it says the page doesn't exist. I can find the forum by googling but my saved link doesn't work?

2Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 08:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just had same problem but worked OK when I used the /forum extension.

3Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's back now  Very Happy

4Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 08:49

i always just have forum.boltonnuts.co.uk book marked on my tablet, laptop and phone.  i might as well set it as my home page Smile

5Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 09:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i always look at the home page first and catch up on the news but it didn't work this morning. A sense of dread filled me as i couldn't cope without Nuts  Very Happy

6Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 09:09

Norpig wrote:A sense of dread filled me as i couldn't cope without Nuts in my mouth Very Happy

you need to stop seeing that dirty boy, kp!  he's no good for you norpig!

7Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 09:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:A sense of dread filled me as i couldn't cope without Nuts in my mouth Very Happy

you need to stop seeing that dirty boy, kp!  he's no good for you norpig!
  Laughing

8Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 09:12

it isn't a pre-requisite of posting on this site letting KP teabag you, thats just what he  tells everyone!

we've all been there

9Problem with the homepage? Empty Re: Problem with the homepage? Tue Aug 04 2015, 09:14

mind you, it's better than Nat teabagging you i suppose! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum