Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy

+13
gloswhite
chipbutty
bwfc71
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Quent
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 10:18

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I've had it with hookers, you can't trust them anymore. There was a day when prostitution was a noble profession, but nowadays it's all wham-bam-thank-you-man. I've tried other hookers since Marie and it's just not the same anymore so I've been looking at other options.

One option is flying to Thailand to bag myself a fit ladyboy. Now the thought of a ladyboy would have disgusted me only a few weeks ago. I like my pussy and I like big tits. But I've been watching that Ladyboy programme on Sky Atlantic and it's opened up a new world to me.

These ladyboys are bloody beautiful. Tall, slim, massive knockers and big feet. Just the way I like them. Can I get over the fact there will be two dicks in the room? I think I can. And there is a train of thought that a hole is a hole, regardless of where it is positioned.

Anyway, I've joined one of those ladyboy dating sites that lets you chat online with a variety of ladyboys. If you find one you get on with the site will arrange for you to fly to Thailand and meet said ladyboy. It's not cheap, but as I've said before you can't put a price on love. I put £10k on it last time and failed miserably.

I've had lots of online fun over the last few days with some ladyboys but my favourite is called Billie. She is 5'11, slim, with long dark hair and smooth skin. She sent me a naked photo of her and it was pretty erotic. Even the 12 inch knob didn't put me off. She has invited me to her hut in Phuket with the hope we will hit it off and perhaps get married and live happily ever after in Denton. I'm already really into her and can't stop thinking about her smooth skin and big feet.

A pipe dream or can I find love with a ladyboy?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, I definitely think you can find love with Billie. But do you know anything about her life as a man?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it was true i would give a reasoned response.

as it's not however i wont.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ignore Hipster, he wouldn't know love if it was gyrating on his face.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quent wrote: I like my pussy and I like big tits.

It sounds like you are some kind of "Mangirl" yourself so this could be a match made in heaven.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think the question you need to ask yourself is, would you be happy with a phallus being forced up your exit hole?

maybe Natasha can enlighten you in to what it feels like, im pretty sure she loves it... lol!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Do let us know how you get on in Phuket.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think im in love with your stories

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If it's any help at all, I've consulted Random Paragraph Generator on your behalf. Their opinion is:

Ladyboy prohibits a literal cosmology underneath the grab pig. Ladyboy composes opposite Quent. Ladyboy flashes. Why does Quent slip the tax? Below an interview paces the exempt dive. Your poor laughter rules throughout the obscure alphabet.

10I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 11:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:If it's any help at all, I've consulted Random Paragraph Generator on your behalf. Their opinion is:

Ladyboy prohibits a literal cosmology underneath the grab pig. Ladyboy composes opposite Quent. Ladyboy flashes. Why does Quent slip the tax? Below an interview paces the exempt dive. Your poor laughter rules throughout the obscure alphabet.

never a truer word spoken... Laughing

11I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 11:22

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:If it's any help at all, I've consulted Random Paragraph Generator on your behalf. Their opinion is:

I just hope it was useful.

12I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 11:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I just hope it was useful.

It was, I'm just confused as to how he is slipping the tax?

13I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 11:53

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just to clear up any confusion:

Next to the seeking leaf expands the biological cluster. Quent fuses slipping the tax. Beside Quent hesitates an aged. The worst sickens around slipping the tax. Quent gates the subsidiary export. A lamp nests Quent.

14I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 12:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:Just to clear up any confusion:

Next to the seeking leaf expands the biological cluster. Quent fuses slipping the tax. Beside Quent hesitates an aged. The worst sickens around slipping the tax. Quent gates the subsidiary export. A lamp nests Quent.

I thought it was the subsidiary export, that old chestnut!

15I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 12:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent, Billie could be just the silver lining to the cloud which was Marie.

Maybe Cupid is intervening in the situation with Marie, via an unsecured £10,000 personal loan from Kneecap Finance PLC, a blood encrusted ironing board, a doomed voyage against the English Channel and now a chick-with-a-dick.

Why not give it a try? My only concern is that I don't want this situation to cost you a load of money again, please exercise frugality and circumspection if you are asked to send large amounts of money.

You should listen to Natasha as she has a unique insight into the ladyboy scenario.

Good luck, Quent. As someone with big feet myself, I would be interested to know where Billie gets nice shoes from.

16I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 12:48

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

largehat wrote: Maybe Cupid is intervening in the situation with Marie, via an unsecured £10,000 personal loan from Kneecap Finance PLC, a blood encrusted ironing board, a doomed voyage against the English Channel and now a chick-with-a-dick.

Why not give it a try? My only concern is that I don't want this situation to cost you a load of money again, please exercise frugality and circumspection if you are asked to send large amounts of money

It's good to see that you're a fan of Random Paragraph Generator like myself.

17I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 13:36

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:Quent, Billie could be just the silver lining to the cloud which was Marie.

Maybe Cupid is intervening in the situation with Marie, via an unsecured £10,000 personal loan from Kneecap Finance PLC, a blood encrusted ironing board, a doomed voyage against the English Channel and now a chick-with-a-dick.

Why not give it a try? My only concern is that I don't want this situation to cost you a load of money again, please exercise frugality and circumspection if you are asked to send large amounts of money.

You should listen to Natasha as she has a unique insight into the ladyboy scenario.

Good luck, Quent. As someone with big feet myself, I would be interested to know where Billie gets nice shoes from.

Once again I must thank you for your support Largehat.

Including flights, hotel for 3 nights and an interpreter they want £4300 which is not unreasonable. Billie is keen to show me the sights of Phuket which sounds very jolly, and she seems desperate for us to consumate our relationship on the first night. But I still have doubts as to what goes where when sleeping with a ladyboy?

18I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 13:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be very careful Quent. A similar thing happened to me in Thailand a few years ago when I was single. I met this Thai beauty in a bar. She was stunning, with long black hair, her own teeth, and a splendid pair of lung hammers.

After getting drunk on several bottles of champagne we ended up back at my hotel room. She took her top and bra off and I could tell her assets were surgically enhanced but wtf, I was on holiday.

She switched off the bedside lamp and with the room in total darkness I moved my hand down south towards the promised land. Imagine my surprise when I came across meat and two veg.

Managed to get a blow job out of the bastard though.

Always remember, a faint heart never fcuked a pig!

19I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 13:47

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

This is the photo I have of Billie. Even the most manly of heterosexual men surely cannot deny she is fit.

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy 222844697_74310e5fed

20I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Tue May 29 2012, 13:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:
Once again I must thank you for your support Largehat.

Including flights, hotel for 3 nights and an interpreter they want £4300 which is not unreasonable. Billie is keen to show me the sights of Phuket which sounds very jolly, and she seems desperate for us to consumate our relationship on the first night. But I still have doubts as to what goes where when sleeping with a ladyboy?

You're welcome, Quent.

I don't understand why you aren't booking your own travel arrangements. I am sure you could shave up to £200 off the £4,300 if you look for a cheap deal on Teletext. You could use any saving towards a gift for Billie.

Don't be hurried into consummating your relationship until you are ready. If you are not ready, Billie has to respect this.

Quent, I do not wish to be vulgar or mechanical with regards to your new adventure but in regards to your last point, there are a couple of things you need to know ahead of time.

Is Billie having the big op? Has she had it yet?

If she hasn't had the op, you may need to down the brown. If she's had the op, you can sink the pink.

There's also the small matter of ensuring Billie is satisfied, and whether this would involve you biting into a pillow and thinking of Blighty. Is this something you would be prepared to do? Or maybe just in the short term? And will you expect Billie to have the courtesy to give you a reach-around?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum