Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy

+13
gloswhite
chipbutty
bwfc71
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Quent
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Fri Jun 15 2012, 13:39

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My marriage to Billie is over.

I waved goodbye to her this morning as she returned to Phuket, deported by David Cameron and his bastard government. And for what, having big feet?

We managed to locate a decent stock of germoline so our sex life had been amazing. Every night Billie would shaft me with her 12 incher, I've become so loose down there you could drive a train through my arse and it wouldn't touch the sides. But I enjoyed every minute of it. There's something bloody erotic about been shafted by your girlfriend's cock.

Anyway, after the humiliation of the party we decided to venture out again and went into downtown Denton on Wednesday night. Billie was captivated by the bright lights and chavs on every corner. We ventured into a pub and people were in awe of Billie, every man wanted to be with her and every woman wanted to be her. I was on cloud nine again.

Unfortunately Billie is not the brightest and ended up in the gents bogs again, just as the local gangsters were doing their latest drug deal. They couldn't help notice Billie's 12 inch cock. Next thing I know a fight spills out of the bogs and into the bar area. Billie took all four gangsters out without smudging her mascara, cock still hanging out. Two broken arms, one broken nose, a fractured skull and one heart attack. There will be less drugs on the streets of Denton tonight.

Unfortunately some lag called the cops and they arrived on the scene just as Bilie was fastening herself back into her jockstrap.

So she has now been deported for breaking the terms of her Visa, she said she was a woman. So I think that's it, I still love Billie but my arse needs a break. I might give Marie a call next week.

122I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Fri Jun 15 2012, 14:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't quote me on this but I have been told that chutney works better than germolene for treating a badly battered rusty sheriffs badge.

Just don't wear white Y fronts.

123I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:57

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote: Billie took all four gangsters out without smudging her mascara, cock still hanging out. Two broken arms, one broken nose, a fractured skull and one heart attack. There will be less drugs on the streets of Denton tonight.

Absolute comedy genius.

124I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Fri Jun 15 2012, 16:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:My marriage to Billie is over.

I waved goodbye to her this morning as she returned to Phuket, deported by David Cameron and his bastard government. And for what, having big feet?

We managed to locate a decent stock of germoline so our sex life had been amazing. Every night Billie would shaft me with her 12 incher, I've become so loose down there you could drive a train through my arse and it wouldn't touch the sides. But I enjoyed every minute of it. There's something bloody erotic about been shafted by your girlfriend's cock.

Anyway, after the humiliation of the party we decided to venture out again and went into downtown Denton on Wednesday night. Billie was captivated by the bright lights and chavs on every corner. We ventured into a pub and people were in awe of Billie, every man wanted to be with her and every woman wanted to be her. I was on cloud nine again.

Unfortunately Billie is not the brightest and ended up in the gents bogs again, just as the local gangsters were doing their latest drug deal. They couldn't help notice Billie's 12 inch cock. Next thing I know a fight spills out of the bogs and into the bar area. Billie took all four gangsters out without smudging her mascara, cock still hanging out. Two broken arms, one broken nose, a fractured skull and one heart attack. There will be less drugs on the streets of Denton tonight.

Unfortunately some lag called the cops and they arrived on the scene just as Bilie was fastening herself back into her jockstrap.

So she has now been deported for breaking the terms of her Visa, she said she was a woman. So I think that's it, I still love Billie but my arse needs a break. I might give Marie a call next week.

I have just spat coffee all over my desk...

you give Natasha a lesson in good bullshit my friend! lol!

125I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Fri Jun 15 2012, 16:31

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's so sad that she's fucked off back to Phucket but I bet you're well pleased now that you didn't get pregnant.

Incidentally, somebody took this photo of Billie taking a well earned fag break after the scrap.

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Billie

126I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 7 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jan 06 2014, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologies for bumping this thread but it's another classic. I wonder if Quent found love with a ladyboy after all?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum