Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How sick on a scale of 1-10 would you be being a Blackburn fan

+4
bwfc71
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Indian chicken farmers with no affilliation to the club (unlike Jack Walker) Hoiletts off,the ollsenns n N;zonsi.Can you afford the yaks wages in the Championship.Steve ive not got a clue makes Coyle look like a genius.What was that song in the 70;s by some rockband FREEFALLING.Play that instead of that ridicilous Rovers song before your matches at the Venkydrome stadium being renamed.Or I FEEL LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT LMFAO:twisted: Laughing Razz

What a tit you are. Look at the debts of the two clubs - Bolton £100m in debt. Blackburn no debt. Who do you think has the best long term future?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Venky's still haven't paid off the £18 million loan to Barclays Bank. Unlike Eddie Davis, Barclays are not as benevolent.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wanderer, you should have limited the 1-10 to 1-3, and then you would have got a much bigger Blackburn audiencce. (Sorry BH, had to be said)

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:What a tit you are. Look at the debts of the two clubs - Bolton £100m in debt. Blackburn no debt. Who do you think has the best long term future?

But they virtually have no income, unlike The Wanderers!

Where are your shirt sponsors, you stadium sponsors, you stadium board sponsors, of yes thats right, you don't have any!!!! In fact the club and its owners are spending money on sponsoring the Princes Trust (nothing wrong in that, to be fair, but its an outgoing rather than an income)

bwfc71 wrote:
But they virtually have no income, unlike The Wanderers!

Where are your shirt sponsors, you stadium sponsors, you stadium board sponsors, of yes thats right, you don't have any!!!! In fact the club and its owners are spending money on sponsoring the Princes Trust (nothing wrong in that, to be fair, but its an outgoing rather than an income)

OMG!!! You stupid dutch wanker. Blackburn are financially strong. If that fella who owns BWFC and the £100m debt decides he's had enough or pops his clogs BWFC is going out of business.

And old Bolton Hater will be dancing on the BWFC grave.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hope it carries on until they've spent 10 years in the bottom division.

It'll be character building for them and a bloody good laugh for all Clarets.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The Venkys were like Manna from Heaven to Bolton Wanderers fans.Blackburn looked an established premiership team big Sam at the Helm and regular top 10 finishes.Then Keane stabbed Sam in the back bummed Rao Venky n Rimmed the rest of the family(ive seen the video) it makes Animal Farm look like a PG.So what does Keane do lets jason Roberts go to Reading and he scores loadsa goals and Reading go up Champions i think well at least automatic.Rovers we owe nothing its what some people call a soft debt to the owner.He is 66 and in great health.He has already stated that he will bank roll any shortfall this season although we have got rid of the deadwood the academy has produced 2 players who played last season Josh Vela and Joe Riley.Both looked excellent prospects.Apparantley Jay Lynch is a outstanding young goalie.There are more coming through as well.We have got the equivalent of 4 new signings in Holden and Chung yong Lee who were injured all last season but will be back ready to fly next season.Also Marvin Sordell 3.5 million pound striker who never really got much playing time last season.He will be a starter up front with N;gog.Then there is Greg Wylde 20 year old left winger who will with Petrov make great attacking outlets.Rangers signed him for 5 years so they must have thought he was ok.He signed for us although quite a few premiership sides were after him.We have halved our wage bill yet kept the best players and with the 2 injuries and 2 new signings we are looking good to go.Coyle is not that stupid to know that centre half is a position we need to strengthen.But we r ready to rumble.Blackburn however are off to meetings with richard Scudamore to find out how the Venkys provided proof they were good enough to buy Blackburn.All your best players are of Hoilett flushed down the toilet.Olsenns going N,Zonsi.LMFAO.Bolton hater this is for you the Venky bus is rolling and everyone is leaving -Steve Keane is doing the cleaning.Hoiletts going to Bayern for just a few euros and thats the story of the chicken Farmers who went fucking bananas and spent a load of wonga and know its gonna ronga and that was the starter of the biggest crash since Wall St fell like ash in 1929 and now we can all be sure rovers are in DECLINE.Keats n Shelley got fuk all on my poems LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't care less about Blackburn tbh.

The team i hate most is Liverpool.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Why?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Why?

just hate everything about the club, the fans, the players. You'll never walk alone.

Ugh, just hate them.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

just hate everything about the club, the fans, the players. You'll never walk alone.

Ugh, just hate them.

I agree. I never used to hate them though, they used to be a decent club.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I just assumed YNWA meant 'You'll never win again'.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum