Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masturbate And Do Some Good

+6
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Norpig
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It has today been announced that the UK national sperm bank has just nine donors. Yes, just 9 men to help all the women/couples in the country who can't have a child themselves.

How the fook did this happen? 95% of the men I know would have tugged one off while reading this post. And what of the men on Bolton Nuts? Most are clearly virgins or living a sexless marriage, but I don't doubt they go through a box of tissues a day.

So stop being so fooking selfish and donate your semen to the sperm bank. You will be helping some desperate people, there really is no downside.

The sperm bank can be contacted on 0121 623 6600. They will even pay you £35 for every wank.

Are you going to man up?

2Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£35 per time?! Shocked

It's even better than Bargain Booze!

3Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£35 a time sounds good to me! The main problem i think is that the anonymity has now gone and children born from donated sperm can now track down the biological Father (i think this is true i'm sure i read about this a while ago)

If it was still completely anonymous i would be more than happy to help out as long as their collection of help along materials are up to scratch  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:42; edited 1 time in total

4Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:£35 per time?! Shocked

It's even better than Bargain Booze!

I've given you the phone number. You might as well get paid £35 for something you'd do anyway.

5 wanks a day for a year could earn you £63,875 and it's tax free.

And yet there are only nine men in the whole country taking advantage.

It's days like this when I wish I was a man.

5Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

If it was still completely anonymous i would be more than happy to help out as long as their collection of help along materials are up to scratch  Very Happy

Sorry, their "help along materials" don't consist of naked photos of Adam Le Fondre.

6Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Sorry, their "help along materials" don't consist of naked photos of Adam Le Fondre.
Laughing

7Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 11:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Getting an approved donor on the books requires a man to come to the clinic twice a week for up to four months, refraining from sex or masturbation for two days before each visit and then be tested again after six months. And they are paid just £35 a session."

Looks like I'm out then! Very Happy

8Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about when you get a knock on the door 16 years later? "Hi Dad".

It would be the dearest wank ever.

9Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What about when you get a knock on the door 16 years later? "Hi Dad".

The law is clear, you are not financially responsible for any children conceived with your semen.

10Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:What about when you get a knock on the door 16 years later? "Hi Dad".

The law is clear, you are not financially responsible for any children conceived with your semen.
I'll tell my ex girlfriend that.

11Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you post your spunk in with a second class postage stamp?

12Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Can you post your spunk in with a second class postage stamp?

Do you know what semen is Scott?

13Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Can you post your spunk in with a second class postage stamp?

Do you know what semen is Scott?

Yeah, its a phone.

14Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

15Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Semen phone comes out of your todger?

Seriosuly, seek medical advice immediately.

16Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:41

Its better than a former England goalkeeper coming out of it.

17Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Its better than a former England goalkeeper coming out of it.

Doesn't your girlfriend mind?

18Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or a group of sailors

19Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Or a group of sailors

There are some serious medical problems being brought up today.

Genuinely worried for some of you.

20Masturbate And Do Some Good Empty Re: Masturbate And Do Some Good Tue Sep 01 2015, 12:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she means shemen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum