Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you find Keith Lemon funny?

+9
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
doffcocker
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
Michael Bolton
13 posters

Do you find Keith Lemon funny?

Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Vote_lcap35%Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Vote_lcap65%Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Vote_rcap 65% [ 11 ]
Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Vote_lcap0%Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I want to know if people find him funny or not. I don't understand what people find funny about him, if you do find him funny please explain what it is.

2Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:55

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No, and what's that disgusting bandage thing all about?

3Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's the best thing on telly.

4Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 17:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's a bit like Bo Selecta. Hilarious in parts in a random, preposterous sort of way, but just plain stupid and annoying most of the time.

5Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 17:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's a bit like Bo Selecta. Hilarious in parts in a random, preposterous sort of way, but just plain stupid and annoying most of the time.
This.

6Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 17:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the character is great.  Love Celebrity Juice.  I like it because it makes me laugh.

7Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 17:41

Found Celebrity Juice kind of funny the first episode I watched. 

Then he repeats the exact same jokes every single time. ITV is an abomination and he's one of the faces of it. Lemon out.

8Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I saw him do some advert or trailer where he said Pacificly instead of specifically - but this was something Del Boy used to say in Only Fools and Horses. 

Well he makes over a third of people here laugh so far so fair play to him, his humour is liked by some.

9Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:36

The Urban Fox is one of the funniest things I've seen on telly in a long while.

He can be brilliant on his day and anybody who can come up with a phrase like: "I'm wetter than an otter's pocket - Ooosh!" and get it into common usage is ok by me.

That said, The Keith Lemon Movie was absolute gash.

As were Ali G in Da House and The Harry Hill Movie, which just goes to show that some of these comedy characters that work well in small doses often struggle to transfer to the big screen.

10Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is Leigh Francis (I think that's what's called) at his best:

11Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 19:00

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's funny and diabolically stupid and patronising at the same time. And why the tosser wears a syrup is beyond me.

12Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell that's he's a very clever man, shame that he has chosen to sell his soul and make a career out of being a tit. Still, it's made him rich

13Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've always liked Leigh Francis going back to Bo Selecta, his Michael Jackson obituary show was brilliant.

Do you find Keith Lemon funny? 1104625_bo_selecta

14Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 22:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Making Scary Spice look like a black Jim Bowen was a masterpiece.

15Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Tue Sep 01 2015, 23:43

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bo Selecta was pure comedy genius. Can still watch it now and laugh my head off at the brilliant characters (Craig David with his piss bag and Kes, Michael "Cha'Moan Motherfuckers" Jackson, Scary Spice, whose minge was always "kickin' out a reight pong")

Keith Lemon is not only completely unfunny but annoying as hell.

16Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a bit, I'm obviously not the target market. I struggle with most comedy tbh.

17Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Wed Sep 02 2015, 12:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster how can this be? Funniest poster of 2010 (which site was it again?) doesn't like comedy  Very Happy

18Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Wed Sep 02 2015, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Hipster how can this be? Funniest poster of 2010 (which site was it again?) doesn't like comedy  Very Happy

I think it's more the fact he's funnier than everyone else. Why would he watch other comedians when he can just talk to himself all day?

19Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Wed Sep 02 2015, 14:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i suspect Hipster does little else than talk to himself all day  Very Happy

20Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Empty Re: Do you find Keith Lemon funny? Wed Sep 02 2015, 15:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately I talk to plenty of people. 

And you don't have to like comedy to be funny, I think that goes without saying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum