Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At What Point Am I Cheating?

+9
gloswhite
okocha
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
If they weren't stroking pussies, what were they stroking? Something that made them stand out?

99.9% of the photos on dating websites have men stoking their cat or their knob. I don't know which one is more disturbing.

I picked Cedric and Rooney because they seemed normal.

22At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nat. What is the matter with you ???

How can such a successful goddess settle for either of these two. I don't wish to disrespect them, but they don't seem to be in your league, at least not in my view. Raise your expectations, and go for one of the myriad of nice people you meet at, and during work,, conferences, etc.

You'd think I'd be dating George Clooney or Brad Pitt but the truth is that men are intimidated by me. Just ask Breadman.

So I'm left with the few men who are brave enough to step up, so what if they aren't the best looking guys on the planet, I'm not that shallow.

If they don't own a blowtorch they'll do for me.

23At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If they don't own a blowtorch they'll do for me.
I thought you had that done due to running out of Immac? Very Happy

24At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Nat. What is the matter with you ???

How can such a successful goddess settle for either of these two. I don't wish to disrespect them, but they don't seem to be in your league, at least not in my view. Raise your expectations, and go for one of the myriad of nice people you meet at, and during work,, conferences, etc.

You'd think I'd be dating George Clooney or Brad Pitt but the truth is that men are intimidated by me. Just ask Breadman.

Laughing I see what you did there.

25At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm a virgin and have never even kissed a girl so i can't comment. It's time to come clean, the wife and kids are made up.

26At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm a virgin and have never even kissed a girl so i can't comment. It's time to come clean, the wife and kids are made up.

If only this was a surprise.

27At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:13

Norpig wrote:i'm a virgin and have never even kissed a girl so i can't comment. It's time to come clean, the wife and kids are made up.
I'm sure Nat could show you the ropes.

28At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would rather my first time was a lovely experience, Nat would do nothing but criticise me and call me names

29At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:

Clive had no complaints.

30At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: Nat would do nothing but criticise me and call me names

That's what sex is you idiot.

31At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

Clive had no complaints.
 he couldn't say anything at all with that gimp mask on

32At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you going to Interview them both first, Nat ?

33At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:If they don't own a blowtorch they'll do for me.

Aahhh Nat, you do have a soft side Very Happy

34At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

Clive had no complaints.
Who was the giver and the taker? :biggrin:

35At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Are you going to Interview them both first, Nat ?

Have you ever been on a date Scott? You don't interview your date, you talk to them, flirt with them, blow them and then make a decision as to whether you want to see them again.

36At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Who was the giver and the taker? :biggrin:

Well one of us had a penis and one of us didn't so you work it out.

37At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Are you going to Interview them both first, Nat ?

Have you ever been on a date Scott? You don't interview your date, you talk to them, flirt with them, blow them and then make a decision as to whether you want to see them again.

We're talking about you here, Nat.

38At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Pity the poor lads when they go for some finger pie and end up with a couple of baked beans!

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

She's dead unfortunately.

39At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

That wasn't really the point was it. Stop being so abusive.

40At What Point Am I Cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 17:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

That wasn't really the point was it. Stop being so abusive.

You give as much as you get

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum